Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The 100 Generation Challenge

So I was surfing the web for the 100 generation challenge and I came across a challenge that was made for the sims 2 so I decided to modify it, here are the rules
made by ANiallGirl4Life on mod the sims.com , I'll leave the link here http://modthesims.info/t/481729

100 Generations Challenge
The title pretty much says it all....you must get through 100 generations! And the founders DO NOT count as Gen 1

RULES:
1. Like a legacy, you must make only one sim and they can only marry NPCs. If you run out of NPCs (dunno if that's possible or not) you can make your own sims, leave them in the family bin and let fate do it's magic OR your sim can be single and just adopt a BABY from the adoption agency. You may move them onto an empty lot to build their house or you can move them into an already made one BUT it has to be one you made, and they must afford it, you can't use money cheats. Also, you can move them off and on lots as many times as you want, but it has to be on an empty lot so they can build a new house, or into an already existing house that YOU made. Again, no money cheats.

2. PLAY WITH NO CHEATS! No maxmotives, motherlode or anything. You may use the cheats to make the plumbob go away and cheats like that, but that's it. Only use maxMotives if you're absoloutly desperate. (By desperate I mean all needs are in red zone or orange zone) or if you have a pregnant sim.

3. You must roll a die for everything. How many kids are gonna be in a specific generation, aspirations, etc. If you don't have a die handy (like me) find another way to deicde stuff. I ask people in the General Chat what aspiration, how many kids, etc. And I also found a site called random.org that's really helpful

4. Each generation must have a specific theme in names. Like "Colors" or named after characters in books, movies, etc. Try not to use the same theme twice, but if you can't come up with anything else you may. Although you may not use the same theme back to back. As in, the same theme can't be used two generations in a row.

5. Like a regular legacy, you must pick a heir or heiress to continue on the family name. And each way you decide must be different. Oldest, Most Nice Points, etc. Or again you can just use random.org to decide for you :P

6. This rule only applys if you have Seasons. There must be at least 1 generation where everyone works from home (author, painter, etc.) and you must make a little farm/garden. See if you can last like that for 1 generation, and then if money is ever tight, you can use the garden for food. (I recommend building a greenhouse so that you can still get food in the winter)

I think that's everything. I will add more rules, but mostly from here on out, they'll be only if you have a certain EP or totally optional all together. Are you guys up for it? I'm gonna try it out myself after I finish my alphabet legacy.

I have checked the rules thoroughly and I think they are compatible with TS4 but please tell me if not