Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I just realized something pretty cool.

If you choose a food & beverage from the fridge for your sim, they will take both and consume both at the table !

maybe im just slow but i had no idea about this until my sim just did it.

fRWZ4KV.png
mvFpoT0.png

Comments

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,556 Member
    I really like it that they can eat and drink at the same time. I like to give my sims cereal and orange juice for breakfast :)
  • Options
    SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Oh, thank you! I did not know this as well!
    Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    My sims starts every day with coffee and cereal. lol, much like his watcher! ;)
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    simstr0ngsimstr0ng Posts: 679 Member
    That's new to me - I'll try it.
  • Options
    ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    I didn't know you could do this :o I knew if you had a drink on the table already, they would eat and drink at the same time. But if I can have them get juice or coffee/tea for breakfast, water with lunch, etc. that would be FANTASTIC! Thank you for sharing <3
  • Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    Lol, your sim looks as surprised as you are :smile: Glad you found this out, it's a neat feature.
  • Options
    tazreentasnimtazreentasnim Posts: 34 Member
    I didn't know about this! *quickly starts up my game* :open_mouth:
  • Options
    I'm quite surprised that people didn't know about this. Makes me wonder what things I have missed so far. I bet there's loads!
  • Options
    spivoskispivoski Posts: 299 Member
    I'm probably wrong, but I thought this was added in a patch right before they release Dine Out. Then again, my sims rarely ate (maxmotives), so I'm most likely wrong.
    :p
  • Options
    Nah, it's been in the game from the beginning.
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    edited July 2016
    snip ...
    Post edited by Rukola_Schaaf on
    i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Details like this are a real nice addition and proof the game can benefit from advanced technology (just like the smoothness of the animations). I wish they'd also paid attention to the rest of the game, around those details.
    5JZ57S6.png