Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mods/CC Users & Fans Unite!

egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
It has come to my attention (not recently, mind you...) that there are some people in these forums who are decidedly ANTI-Mods/CC.

I am not one of those people, I'm probably the biggest PRO-Mod Cheerleader you'll ever meet... and I don't even use many, or much CC at all.

I don't know about anybody else, but I personally have been made to feel uncomfortable *enough* in some of the non-mod areas of these forums, that today I decided to come here to Gameplay Mods and create a new, hopefully safe (I'll do my best to keep it that way, flamers will be reported), thread for those of us who DO enjoy adding mods to our game, to give us a place to discuss them without being made to feel we're wrong for using/enjoying them.

I would love to hear more about what mods and cc people are playing with, especially if it's been shown to work with, or has been updated for, the recent (since June 2 Dine Out) patches. Links=awesome. :)

My favorite mod, of course, is MC Command Center. I'm not going to turn this into a wall of text about its virtues, but if anyone wants to know more, I'll tell you anything I can about it.

I have a 2nd favorite mod now, too... Show/Search Sim Info from itasan2 at MTS. Great one for details nerds like me.

Anybody willing to come hang out and "talk shop" with me?

Comments