Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has Gamestop stopped selling Stuff Packs?

So I was gonna buy BY and KR stuff by trading in an unused Walmart gift card, but it seems that they aren't in the Gamestop catalog. Does anyone know if they've just stopped selling any new ones? I was really looking forward to getting them.

Comments

• Options
    SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Um, I believe they are only sold through the interwebs, Mr. Gabe.
    Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    SimFan298 wrote: »

That's what i'm saying. Iv'e bought previous packs on Gamestop's website. But KR and BY stuff aren't on there.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Gabe_oz wrote: »
    SimFan298 wrote: »
    Th
    That's what i'm saying. Iv'e bought previous packs on Gamestop's website. But KR and BY stuff aren't on there.
    They have the other ones but those and I think that is odd.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Those are the two most recent.. I'd say give it some time? I know certain websites can be late releasing stuff.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    I am trying to buy the new one for my give away, and am having trouble on BestBuy, GameStop and Amazon, so I would guess they are just not out in the stores yet.
  • Options
    Those are the two most recent.. I'd say give it some time? I know certain websites can be late releasing stuff.

But it's been almost a month since Kid's Room stuff has been released. And Gamestop has always released their S4 packs when Origin does.
  • Options
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    I am trying to buy the new one for my give away, and am having trouble on BestBuy, GameStop and Amazon, so I would guess they are just not out in the stores yet.

That's really odd that nobody has it out yet except on Origin. Normally at least 1 would have it out.

@SimGuruDrake Is there a reason?