Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Self Sim

Bluefairy286Bluefairy286 Posts: 254 Member
edited July 2016 in The Sims 2
My self sim^^. Have you guys got a self sim?

selfsim_zps96vor710.jpg

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I did in the past once. I had her, until she decided to not be smart, and she died. I put a lot of work in creating that sim too. But by the time she pulled that stunt, I was ready to let her go. She did come back as a ghost, and boy how was she a mean one too.
  • Options
    ANIMALSadorerANIMALSadorer Posts: 56 Member
    Yes, I always create a simself.
  • Options
    DivinylsFanDivinylsFan Posts: 1,278 Member
    sim selves are bad karma
    1 you watch yourself get old and die
    2 'your' children grow up and you have to make them have romantic interactions and have babies for the game to go on, and that is creepy and kinda perverted.
    I remember you from university, I still have your story.
  • Options
    2 'your' children grow up and you have to make them have romantic interactions and have babies for the game to go on, and that is creepy and kinda perverted.

This is why I have a really hard time playing a second generation, and usually why I end up only playing one generation per game save.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

I have an Avatar that I use as a Simself. She's too cute and young to be me. :lol::
  • Options
    LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    sim selves are bad karma
    1 you watch yourself get old and die
    Bad karma stems from not doing the right thing - so hell slap it into anyone who does! :)
    I must confess to getting a bit of a shock seeing my Sim me become an elder; and when I started playing as soon as it looked like a Sim was due to die in the next day or two, I would cease playing the household. However, that was ten years ago and I now must be much more accepting of this.
    Nowadays I don't really make a Sim (me) and if a Sim dies c'est la vie ou le mort.
  • Options
    kamra19610kamra19610 Posts: 461 Member
    Sure, my aviator is a pic of my sim self when I was young. I love making people I know.
  • Options
    KaraStarsKaraStars Posts: 242 Member
    edited July 2016
    I've made some sim self's in the past but I don't usually play them for that long because they tend to get boring quite fast for me :sweat_smile:
    My CC
    KaraStars on the Gallery
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    I always create a simself to laugh at me .It's very amusing to play with a somebody who looks like you roughly, got some of your traits and see what's happening.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    tuityfruity12ajtuityfruity12aj Posts: 1,508 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I did in the past once. I had her, until she decided to not be smart, and she died. I put a lot of work in creating that sim too. But by the time she pulled that stunt, I was ready to let her go. She did come back as a ghost, and boy how was she a mean one too.

I really want to know what happened :D
  • Options
    Ok, I'll spill the beans. I don't remember exactly what happened, but I had switched households for a brief moment. This was before I had the NRaas Story Progression Mod. I remember it was my way of keeping the grown children progressing. I would switch households, for a short time to have the off springs do things. My simself at the time was a vampire, so she was still a young adult. When I had switched back to her, she was in the process of walking to the school. I had made sure that I always kept some fruit, and in her case Plasma fruit in her personal inventory. I tried to get her to stop walking just long enough to eat, her thirst bar was getting dangerously low, but the dummy decided that she must at all cost get to the school BEFORE eating anything. The moment she got on to the school property, she died right then and there.

I felt really bad for her husband, so that was the only reason I did the Oh My Ghost Opportunity with her, but when she came back, the sweet loving sim that she was when she was alive, had become a very mean and spiteful ghost.
  • Options
    DivinylsFanDivinylsFan Posts: 1,278 Member
    so that was in Sims 3?
    I remember you from university, I still have your story.
  • Options
    Yes she was in TS3. I did create a simself in TS2, but she was rather boring.
  • Options
    Bluefairy286Bluefairy286 Posts: 254 Member
    I love my self sim, I sometimes stroke my monitor and tell her how pretty she is. I also tell her when she gets rejected by a man, that he had a weird shaped face anyway.