Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NPC stuck, resetsim won't work

So I recently bought the Showtime expansion pack for Sims 3, and tried to have my sim have a relationship with Javed Meir. It was difficult because he always claimed he was busy (call me back in 16 hours, which would be 1 am. I don't want to come over.) and this was probably due to him being unable to move. I went to his house, and he would walk out of his house to greet me, but he would remain outside his house and just stand in the same spot. He would show the bubbles saying he was tired and hungry, and would even pee himself, but wouldn't move. He would only come into the house if I used the "Call over" action, but then he would be stuck in place again. This happened again when I made him my roommate, for he would just stand around the outside of my house and only approach if I called him over.

What makes this situation more confusing though is that he seems to be fine everywhere but the houses. Before he moved in, I saw him at the park performing and attending simfests.

I've tried resetSim Javed Meir , but it only moves him in front of the house (sometimes it doesn't even move him) and he is still stuck. I've tried that mailbox solution with L2 (I think that's equivalent to shift on the keyboard), but I never get the option to restart a sim from the mailbox. Please help me!

Comments