Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do regular NPS like the Goths, Landgrabs etc always have the same traits?

If they do, is there a list anywhere of what they are?

Comments

• Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
  • Options
    DrnSimmerDrnSimmer Posts: 473 Member
    The pre-made adult sims like Bella and Mortimer do, but children and teens like Alexander's traits are random as he grows up.
    TszwvJw.png
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited July 2016
    Yeah they always have the same set of starting traits but the kid's and teens will gain different ones as they grow up (my favorite version of Malcolm is the one who aged up with the Hates Children trait. He lived across the street from my Legacy family and it was a great joy to torment him with my Legacy Children when he popped over by a visit (I even had him marry a spar just for kicks).

You could always change them using cheats or go in and replace them with new a new version of the same family with different traits. I would recommend just pulling a copy of the family or household from the game and saving them to your library and changing them and plopping them down in a fresh save yourself rather than getting them from other people in the gallery because the person that uploaded them might have either cloned them or played them which means they could have different skill levels then the versions in the game.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member
    @ParmaViolet87 thank you, that did help. The wiki you linked has info from all the Sims games and was almost too much lol, but I found what I was looking for.