Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[NEW!] The Legacy of Klein - Gen 1 Chapter 7 Updated 7/21

skylinesxskylinesx Posts: 141 Member
Welcome to my first real legacy!

I wrote them a long time ago for TS3 and now I'm starting for TS4. Here are the rules I follow:

◘ Everything Randomized - So the essence of my legacies is to let the story unfold on its own and "work with what I have". Everything is randomized including ALL traits, clothing, hair, names, & aspirations. All personalities are constructed from a combination of those things.
◘ Everything after that including story and content is completely made up and may include things not actually in The Sims.
◘ All aspirations must be completed at the same rate as every member of the household.
◘ I build all houses!

The prologue and first chapter delve into her background and childhood, so it's not written as present time until chapter two (when it's ready). I'd still suggest reading it of course, as it gives a contribution to my founder's character development!

Please let me know what you think or at least if you're following!!
Without further ado, I present to you the prologue of Generation 1 at skylegacies4.wordpress.com.
Click on the photo for prologue.

0f9aadd8-9072-452e-9d2f-857e457242a0_zpsfr1wmfbh.png?w=1000

Other Chapters: Prologue, Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6, Chapter 7
Post edited by skylinesx on

Comments

• Options
    The Legacy of Klein Chapter 1 is out, 7/12/16. Next chapter begins the present time. :smile:
  • Options
    The Legacy of Klein Chapter 2 is now out!! - 7/14/16
  • Options
    The Legacy of Klein Chapter 3 is out! - 7/16/16
  • Options
    The Legacy of Klein Chapter 4 is out! All feedback appreciated! -7/19/16
  • Options
    The Legacy of Klein Chapter 5 is now out! Enjoy.
  • Options
    The Legacy of Klein Chapter 6 is out as of - 7/20/16!
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    I know stealing is wrong but I support her stealing stuff in order to get her own place cause living with these guys makes her feel depressed. And who needs people with problems when you haven't figured out your own.
  • Options
    Thanks for your response!! I'm so glad someone is reading. :D Yeah she rolled the Kleptomaniac trait at YA and at first I thought, darn, I really don't like this lol. But I had to find some way for it to fit into the story! The way it's all panned out into the future (without giving too much away) fits into place quite nicely, so it's been fun figuring this trait out.
  • Options
    The Legacy of Klein Chapter 7 posted on - 7/21/16!