Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Going Solo: Cassie McSassy, Gen1; Athletics.

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    LittleMinxUndrLittleMinxUndr Posts: 4,196 Member
    @Jazen @Piazzagirl1015 Bibo sullied Chandell's powers. While she's right now powerless against Bibo, her powers are still there albeit greatly diminished. Bibo is breaking a very important agreement with Nephalim Luna, which states that Nephalim and Vunecans are barred from being in her garden (Sim-Earth) and has apparently fathered a half-Nephalim. Is he shackling Chandell to protect Cassie or to protect himself? Since Chandell is one of Nephalim Vuneca's favorites (despite everything), Bibo can't flat-out rid himself of Chandell, so he must have a plan!

Chandell survived worse, but this is a major setback for her for sure. Depending on Bibo's spiel, Chandell might be in dire straights indeed. But Cassie is a half-Nephalim without being aware of it... Has Bibo shown his hand, or is it a deceit afterall?

Jupiter and Tiando will talk in their true forms and that might bring some insights in the direct future of the islands!
  • Options
    VunecaVuneca Posts: 1,686 Member
    Nice to see that Chandell is still Chandell and the Nephalims are still meddlesome.
  • Options
    MischiefTheKittenMischiefTheKitten Posts: 3,635 Member
    Oh my, that's taken an interesting turn! :O As someone who hasn't read your original story, this is all new to me and it's very exciting to learn as I go ^-^ Can't wait to see how this plays out! Definitely rooting for Cassie now :D

~MischiefTheKitten

Signature3_zpstzfs3ywq.jpg
  • Options

Going Solo Challenge.
    Gen1, Cassie McSassy, Athletics.
    Chapter007: Is this you, John Wayne? Is this me?

What happened before on Cassie's Generation:

Chandell's home gets invaded by Nephalim Jupiter. It appears that the Nephalim maintains a glamor the Sims know as Bibo; Cassie's uncle Billy-Bob! Chandell, who immedeately realises the implications of that, sees her powers sullied by Jupiter and then taken away to an alternate reality where the both of them will be forced to show their true forms!

Chapter007: Is this you, John Wayne? Is this me?

Screenshot-5_zps1zamcxlo.jpg
    An interested observer would call them 'an odd couple'.

"Ah, so much better, wouldn't you agree, Tiando? Though I dare say that in your case it isn't much of an improvement. Discarding your vunecan-body was a very disrespectful thing to do. Going for a body that degrades over a body that'll never age isn't exactly what I would call trading up."
    Chandell shrugged. Jupiter's sneers washed off of her as if he hadn't opened his mouth at all, but she was annoyed by the fact that Jupiter had taken to her to an alternate dimension while her powers were reduced to laughable proportions. But when she realised that she wasn't feeling her body she knew that their manifestations were mere echoes, her own projection most surely how Jupiter remembered her from thousands of years ago.
    Foregoing her turn to release some sneers at Jupiter's address, Chandell turned to face her captor, "I would very much enjoy it if you would come to the point. Your vintage colonial appearance isn't doing it for me."

Screenshot-151_zpsgojclnmy.jpg
    Somehow, Jupiter has some colonial details wrong... Can't really point it out though.

"I merely selected this setting so it's easier for you to remain grounded.", Jupiter explained in a patronizing manner, "Since you're Vunecan at heart, you will not be able to understand what you're observing were I to display the true Nephalim form, Tiando. We Nephalim are celestial lifeforms afterall.
    'But on the topic of Cassie McSassy...", Jupiter paused to chuckle after speaking Cassie's full name and then continued, ".., You're to keep your distance from her. Cassie's in unawares of her true nature, but moreover, she's my ward, my responsibility. You'll appreciate the given that you don't belong in that picture."
    "'Ward?'", Chandell echoed, "Don't you mean illegitemate father who broke several convenants, including the law to only have romantic liasons with other Nephalim to avoid base life-forms gaining Nephalimic powers? How did you even get Cassie's mother so crazy that she would woohoo her bro-"
    "Elspeth's brother was gallivanting in Appaloosa Plains at the time.", Jupiter interrupted sharply, "I appeared before Elspeth as a Simmendale and the rest is history. But I don't have to defend myself to a lower life-form like you, Tiando. As said to you earlier, I need to talk to you about things that will impact your immedeate future."
    "Then talk.", Chandell demanded curtly.

Screenshot-154_zpscjxwkhj6.jpg
    Well played, Jupiter! It's not easy to shock Chandell!

"Let's recall some ancient history, Tiando.", Jupiter said as he launched into his favorite activity of monologuing, "In your zeal to play pranks on Nephalim Luna, you caused the dinosaurs to go extinct and you replaced them with beings that you created in the appearance of the Nephalim as you know them to appear. As you were still loyal at the time, you called the beings 'Simulated Nephalim', Sims in short.
    'Wretched being they were, base, rudimentary, warlike. When you became, uhm, discontent with Vuneca for not recognizing your efforts for their worth, you returned to Sim-Earth and created the Auboriginals. This time, you went the extra mile. You gave them language and followed that up with giving them civilization. The more Auboriginals that came to be over the years following, you gained in power and eventually you usurped the body of a young Auboriginal medicine-woman and became 'Chandell'.
    'I was the only one to see that your powers, as a former Vunecan still considerable, grew by the number of Auboriginals alive. So I took posession of Ebenezer Alto and making smart use of the famine that held the Mainland in it's grip, I was able to start the colonialization effort of Isla Paradiso. Due to my wiles that weren't lessened by possessing a mortal being I was able to spark the three hundred year war and was successful in reducing the number of Auboriginals, thereby weakening you.
    'As Bibo, I work behind the scenes to corrupt Colonial Government to twarth Auboriginal emancipation and I'm, if I say so myself, rather successful. By the day, more and more Auboriginals are forced into reservations where their numbers dwindle as they struggle with illness, addiction and a mysterious inability to pro-create. Soon, you'll not be able to tap into your power and if you wish to survive that degrading body of yours, you'll have to return to Vuneca-plane and beg for forgiveness and a new Vunecan body.
    'I'll be the champion out of it all and surpass Nephalim Mars as Vuneca's mate."
    Chandell was flabbergasted as Jupiter's words impacted on her. Finally she was able to stammer, "Y-you're insane!! You w-would commit genocide to w-woohoo Nephalim Vuneca?"

Screenshot-157_zpseoxiny5e.jpg
    Chandell is right; Jupiter is insane...

Jupiter huffed at Chandell, "'Genocide' is too big a word. Sims and Auboriginals are your constructs, Tiando. A prank on another Nephalim that's been allowed to go on for several million years. They mean nothing to us Nephalim, you know that. We laughed at Luna's expense as you wrecked her far-fetched 'evolution' hocus-pocus. That 'missing link' hubbub is hilarious. But we stopped laughing a long time ago. This is why you were able to keep going for so long as you did. My peers don't see that your power grows the more Auboriginals there are. You have to be stopped and I'll be the one to finally do it."
    "Fool!!", Chandell spat, "The Auboriginals have nothing to do with it! I gained the increase in my powers because I lured Nephalim Luna into giving a part of her power to me!"
    "Maybe other Nephalim believe that story, Tiando, and maybe Vuneca has her reasons to go along with it. We're all very aware that she, regardless of what happens, will protect her golems to the bitter end. Yet, no Nephalim, even as addled as Luna, will ever share their powers with a non-Nephalim. There's no telling that will happen when a being as flimsy as the Sims and Auboriginals even gets hold of a mere fraction of Nephalimic power. I find it distrubing that you came to believe your lie yourself. It's also disappointing. As the avatar of deceit, I can actually go a long ways along with you. But you should recognize when your spiel is played out.", Jupiter paused to let his words sink in and then followed through, "Cassie coming to the Islands as an exchange student is a complication. I don't need you sinking your claws into her and have her tune in to her Nephalimic-side. She isn't aware and she never will be. Should I get wind of you corrupting my daughter, I will step up my efforts and stomp out all evidence of there ever having been an Auboriginal people on Sim-Earth. And once that's done, I'll come after you. Protected by Vuneca or not.
    'Now this has gone on long enough. Remember, the less you make yourself known, the bigger the chance is that your creations survive into the next century. Why, I might even let go of making them extinct. I'm sure you can make your own way back to the right reality.", with those last words, Jupiter disappeared.

Screenshot-159_zpshffn4r8z.jpg
    Surely, Chandell is already making new plans!

Chandell didn't return to her dimension right away, opting to linger a bit to overthink her meeting with Nephalim Jupiter. It was a mystery to her how Jupiter had come to believe that her powers were grounded in the Auboriginal people and she was shocked to learn that the instigator of the Three Hundred Years War, Ebenezer Alto, was possessed by Jupiter at the time. All of it, including the dire situation of her people right now, was directly due to Jupiter! All of it, just because Jupiter is in a rivalry with Mars for the affections of Nephalim Vuneca, the embodiment of Venus!
    It was clear to Chandell that she had to stop Jupiter to save the Auboriginals from going extinct.
    The how of it escaped her however. The only opening she readily saw was through Cassie McSassy, Jupiter's illegitimate daughter, unawares of her untold powers, even as a half-Nephalim. Chandell remained milling it over and over until she gave herself an epic migrane. But she became convinced that Cassie would be the key to defeating Jupiter. She would have to be very careful lest she sped up the extinction-cycle of her people... With her powers sullied to be practically worthless however, what can Chandell really do?

Next time on Cassie's generation:
    Chandell was already weasling herself into Cassie's life, but now she has a purpose! Will Cassie see through Chandell?
  • Options
    Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    edited August 2016
    I think Jupiter is about to learn a lesson. Never underestimate the power of a Chandell scorned. She may be down but never count her out. I just feel sorry for Cassie as she is an innocent in all this.
  • Options
    jazenjazen Posts: 5,612 Member
    Ward?'", Chandell echoed, "Don't you mean illegitemate father who broke several convenants, including the law to only have romantic liasons with other Nephalim to avoid base life-forms gaining Nephalimic powers? How did you even get Cassie's mother so crazy that she would woohoo her bro-"
    "Elspeth's brother was gallivanting in Appaloosa Plains at the time.", Jupiter interrupted sharply, "I appeared before Elspeth as a Simmendale and the rest is history.

*** Confused. So Cassie's mother thought she was getting busy with her brother, but was okay with it? Jupiter took on his form? If that's the case, can we say EWWWWWWW LOL why would she be okay with that? And why would he take on her brother's form??? Yep, confused. LOL

Well other than that, I totally think Jupiter totally just shot himself in the foot by revealing everything to Chandell. He thinks he has the upperhand, but knowledge is power and he just gave her a whole lot of knowledge that I'm sure she'll be using against him.
    15845932053_27f57f3980.jpg

• Options
    jazen wrote: »
    Ward?'", Chandell echoed, "Don't you mean illegitemate father who broke several convenants, including the law to only have romantic liasons with other Nephalim to avoid base life-forms gaining Nephalimic powers? How did you even get Cassie's mother so crazy that she would woohoo her bro-"
    "Elspeth's brother was gallivanting in Appaloosa Plains at the time.", Jupiter interrupted sharply, "I appeared before Elspeth as a Simmendale and the rest is history.

*** Confused. So Cassie's mother thought she was getting busy with her brother, but was okay with it? Jupiter took on his form? If that's the case, can we say EWWWWWWW LOL why would she be okay with that? And why would he take on her brother's form??? Yep, confused. LOL

Well other than that, I totally think Jupiter totally just shot himself in the foot by revealing everything to Chandell. He thinks he has the upperhand, but knowledge is power and he just gave her a whole lot of knowledge that I'm sure she'll be using against him.

No, Jupiter took on the form of a Simmendale (Chippendale, lol) and seduced Elspeth while Bibo himself was in Appaloosa Plains. (The family itself lives in Moonlight Falls.) Cassie comes from wealth and Jupiter possesses Bibo and lives the good life on Bibo's part of the wealth. However as Bibo, he meddles with Sim-politics to open doors for his ilegitimate daughter. When Cassie goes to the Colonies as part of an exchange-student program, Bibo has to take measures against Chandell who had just rejuvenated herself.
    He renders Chandell almost powerless and thus sees no reason to keep his motives a secret. However, in the politics of the Nephalim Pantheon, Jupiter works against Mars to get in the good graces of Nephalim Vuneca and he hopes to do that by making the Auboriginals extinct. Jupiter erronously believes that Chandell gets her powers from the amount of Auboriginals there are in the colonies at any given time.
    With Chandell needing to come up with a plan to save her people, Cassie being a half-Nephalim might prove a boon.., But Jupiter has all the aces; he has command over his full powers and neither Chandell or Cassie (not even if they would combine their powers.) can hope to stand up to him. Besides that, Chandell would have to convince Cassie that Nephalim really exist and that her uncle Bibo is possessed by one...
    Chandell has her work cut out for her.