Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

First Time Playing in Ages

fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
Such fun! I forgot how to play! lol, I had to look up how to move my sim from her apartment, how to cheat to find the job she wanted because it wasn't coming up for days, how to travel, how to turn furniture diagonally.....I had to look up almost everything!

And I forgot you have to look after the shrubs or weeds grow. And there is no cancel newspaper, and so many things I just forgot all about. But fun nonetheless.

I have tomorrow off so will enjoy the day playing her more. Here's Mara.

Screenshot_zpsd9ggxs02.png

Comments

• Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    She's gorgeous? It's great to come back to the game after a break!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    glad you're having fun, I know when I started playing again it was like a new game because I had no idea what I was doing, you pick it up quickly though, love your sim. :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    lol, yep. There's a lot to relearn. I do miss the multi-tasking though!

I love the lightning bolts and forgot about those too. So far, no one has really caught her eye or has more than one with her but she's not interested in getting in a relationship right now anyways. ( I mean I am not interested in her having one right now).

She's got a nice little house on the beach in my own world that I made based off of Twikki Island template so I'm just having fun doing all the things that TS4 doesn't have yet.

Oh! I miss the wall pushing and pulling too when it comes to building. :) I am a bad builder so like having the ability to change on the fly rather than having to completely re-do it.
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I miss the wall pushing and pulling too. But I love having chemistry, and turn ons and turn off back. Not to mention the furious state! You know your sim has really angered another when they walk past and steal your newspaper lol
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

It is different. :lol:
    She's adorable.

It takes only 3 papers on the lot and they won't deliver another (I put them in the attic).
    I still have to look up some cheats/info- This might help: http://www.snootysims.com/thesims2index.php?id=thesims2
  • Options
    Thanks for the link! Yeah, I just put the newspapers at the side of the house. I have no attic, just a one floor basic house. lol ( thank goodness for auto-roofs again!)

Their needs are a lot harder to keep up. So is fulfilling their wants. Glad I'm only playing a single sim for now.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited July 2016
    Oh, okay. :)

Also, newspapers are great for making compost if they want to garden. :)

*if they go to work hungry they'll be fed, if they go to work full they'll come home hungry. It seems they like to eat twice a day.
    *Don't forget about the Lifetime Aspiration Benefits under Rewards/Aspiration Rewards.