Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3 Problems

I have a couple of problems. 1 is from origin, 1 is from the game and 1 is from WII

1. First of all when I open origin I have no option to scroll down and view my EPs. This is very unfortunate and disappointing because i just spend $20 on Island Paradise. I was really upset and I'm confused. It worked for a day or 2 and now it says I have no expansions (in the launcher) and the worlds I created say "You need an expansion to run". HELP! (This is on PC)

2. My game lags alot. What happens it I cant make my sims do anything. The plumbob keeps spinning, the trees keep shaking but my Sims freeze up and I cant make them do anything. (This is on PC)

3. Finally; My game every once in a while says 'Error, The Sims 3 has failed to load.' and crashed. (This is on WII)

HELP ME PLEASE!

Comments

• Options
    JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member
    For #1 if you click on the little "i" on the sims 3 in Origin it should show you all of the games you have installed through them. # 2 that's the problem with the Sims 3, it's just so laggy, my game use to crash a lot. Sorry I can't help with # 3 as I don't have Wii
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

• Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    1. The new Launcher has an "Expansions & Stuff Packs" tab. You need to check that regularly before you launch the game and make sure your EPs are actually selected. They have a tendency to uncheck themselves.

2. Are you playing Isla Paradiso? That world is notorious for lagging. To fix it up go to the Island Paradise forum and look for the thread about removing IP lag.
  • Options
    GirlGamer1GirlGamer1 Posts: 11 New Member
    TreyNutz wrote: »
    1. The new Launcher has an "Expansions & Stuff Packs" tab. You need to check that regularly before you launch the game and make sure your EPs are actually selected. They have a tendency to uncheck themselves.

I know, the problem is, I legit can't scroll down to see the EP and SP tab

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    1 - If your EPs don't display upon hitting the "i" or right-clicking on the base game box icon, try uninstalling Origin and reinstalling it. That shouldn't disturb any of your installed games. And if that doesn't help, you might have to contact EA/Origin Customer support (see the Help link below) to see if there is something they can fix with your account.

2 - Are you playing an unfixed instance of the Isla Paradiso world? That world is unplayable for many (most) players without taking a bunch of steps to fix it as it has so many design flaws. There's around a thousand threads on this forum about it. I can link you to some solutions if this is the case, but many players are content to use the EP's content in other worlds.

3 - We don't get many players familiar with the console versions here, but maybe one of them will see this thread and respond.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    GirlGamer1GirlGamer1 Posts: 11 New Member
    igazor wrote: »
    1 - If your EPs don't display upon hitting the "i" or right-clicking on the base game box icon, try uninstalling Origin and reinstalling it. That shouldn't disturb any of your installed games. And if that doesn't help, you might have to contact EA/Origin Customer support (see the Help link below) to see if there is something they can fix with your account.

2 - Are you playing an unfixed instance of the Isla Paradiso world? That world is unplayable for many (most) players without taking a bunch of steps to fix it as it has so many design flaws. There's around a thousand threads on this forum about it. I can link you to some solutions if this is the case, but many players are content to use the EP's content in other worlds.

3 - We don't get many players familiar with the console versions here, but maybe one of them will see this thread and respond.

Thanks so much! This is great help