Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Graphic card error Sims 3 (PC)

PichuuPichuu Posts: 3 New Member
Hello, I have this weird problem:
I installed the Sims 3 (pirate) and it worked perfectly, mi bf did too in his computer. Then we installed expansion packs - I installed Pets and he installed Showtime (we have all of them, lol) - the game, that was working perfectly, gave us (each on different pcs) an error that now I cant remember the number, about the graphic card.
We did some research and the videos "fixing" it said it was something about the card not being HD. The thing is, that my bf has a Nvidia GeForce GT 630 card, but I have an Intel(R) HD Graphics Family.
Oh, we both have Windows 8 64bit.
Sorry I did it so long, but I really wanna know how to fix it cause I really wanna play. Please help!
Thanks beforehand :*

Comments

• Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Downloading illegal copies of the game you will have issues. It is illegal and is against forum rules. No one can help you here unless you have a legal copy of the game

Just to also let you know intel HD family graphics will not run this game. Especially pets
  • Options
    Downloading illegal copies of the game you will have issues. It is illegal and is against forum rules. No one can help you here unless you have a legal copy of the game

Just to also let you know intel HD family graphics will not run this game. Especially pets

Well, sorry. In my country its legal to buy and sell copies of games, because a game like e.g: Diablo III that costs U$20 in the US, here costs U$120. Literally a hundred dollars more, so I cant afford them. Didn't know it was against the forum rules, my apologies.
    But thank you for that last thing, I'm gonna erase Sims Pets now
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Pichuu wrote: »

Well, sorry. In my country its legal to buy and sell copies of games, because a game like e.g: Diablo III that costs U$20 in the US, here costs U$120. Literally a hundred dollars more, so I cant afford them. Didn't know it was against the forum rules, my apologies.

Im sorry its so expensive in your country. Pirated copies of the game is illegal and its stealing. The games will not play the way they are supposed to if its not a legal copy. You will run into all kinds of errors eventually. We have seen this in tech several times.
  • Options
    Pichuu wrote: »

Im sorry its so expensive in your country. Pirated copies of the game is illegal and its stealing. The games will not play the way they are supposed to if its not a legal copy. You will run into all kinds of errors eventually. We have seen this in tech several times.

Already fixed my problem tho, thank you anyway