Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Story] White Lies and Half Truths [on Hiatus]

Comments

• Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    This update finally landing cured my...wintery dry skin?
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I’ll be dipped......lol...great chapter. Out of nowhere....are we getting more soonish?
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    omg took you long enough :'(

it's finally here AAAAA

you know what they say
    7 is a lucky number
    xd
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    This update finally landing cured my...wintery dry skin?
    I wish it cured my wintery dry skin :pensive:

*sobs and rubs buttermilk ranch dressing over their crispy nuggety exterior*
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    I’ll be dipped......lol...great chapter. Out of nowhere....are we getting more soonish?

Oh definitely
    This week is gonna wrap up this darn chapter finally

...Then hopefully I'll get off my bottom and take screenshots for the next chapter :sunglasses:
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So happy to see you back again! <3 Please stop taking such long breaks, I miss this story so much and just want to see what is going to happen next and then next and then next. Set on repeat till the end if there is one if not that's awesome! :)

This chapter was wonderful! Neil's and his little brother were so cute as were the rest of the characters. :) Waiting till next time...
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @haswh I agree about the long breaks. ;)No more breaks for you, Cement.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    So happy to see you back again! <3 Please stop taking such long breaks, I miss this story so much and just want to see what is going to happen next and then next and then next. Set on repeat till the end if there is one if not that's awesome! :)

This chapter was wonderful! Neil's and his little brother were so cute as were the rest of the characters. :) Waiting till next time...

Aw, okay... I'll take 5 month breaks instead of 7 ;) lolol jkjk
    My goal for this year is getting to the part of my story where Danna is a teenager
    IT'S BEEN 3 YEARs why isn't she a teen yet (aaa)

It's more of a screenshot issue than writing on my part right now, but I'm in a better mood to take screenshots so hopefully!!! I'll get the whole of chapter 17 out easily. No promises though, can't risk making a promise only for it to end up as a

White lie

*cough*
    @haswh I agree about the long breaks. ;)No more breaks for you, Cement.

But what about our random romantic getaways to mcdonalds
    I have to take a break for that, it's hard to travel when you have no means of transportation and being a chicken nugget :pensive:
  • Options
    We'll always have McDonald's dw :*:*:* (for some reason I used to think this emoji meant cheerful whistling instead of a kiss, I wonder how many people I've accidentally kissed, I also thought :# was a weird smile so I wonder how many people I unintentionally grimaced at too)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Chapter 16 [Part 19]: Friends, Old and New

Maeve braces to answer a question by yet another curious child, but instead finds that an old acquaintance from long ago was a mutual friend.

yUuEJyZ.png

ugh I have to actually make it to class earlier so late thread updates
    But my bloggo!!1 is on time

niels is me and i am niels
  • Options
    We'll always have McDonald's dw :*:*:* (for some reason I used to think this emoji meant cheerful whistling instead of a kiss, I wonder how many people I've accidentally kissed, I also thought :# was a weird smile so I wonder how many people I unintentionally grimaced at too)

what
    it's a kiss? ??? I thought it was a whistle

I knew grimace was a grimace bc it is grimace :grimace:
    But I like thinking of it as an awkward smile since it looks like that on here and on more platforms than on Android phones, where it looks like a grimace
    331850bb73872727aa4765450a8edd07.png
  • Options
    It's a kiss, according to emojipedia, also there are like 10 variations of it. Should've had a musical note on it instead...

Also oh my god that Android grimace reminds me of how my little brother used to smile really awkwardly in pictures. I need to find one, it seriously looked like he was baring his teeth at the camera.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    :grimace: looks more like someone cringing to me. Not a grimace nor a smile. But I don't want what the android emoji makers were smoking either tbh

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    What??? It's not been 5 months yet but I will take it! So happy to see you so soon. :) This whole chapter was wonderful. Maeve and her long lost friends and the way she handled Lyle was priceless! :joy:
  • Options
    It's a kiss, according to emojipedia, also there are like 10 variations of it. Should've had a musical note on it instead...

Also oh my god that Android grimace reminds me of how my little brother used to smile really awkwardly in pictures. I need to find one, it seriously looked like he was baring his teeth at the camera.

i could've sworn you said this before
    or did i imagine it

how many peoples brothers smiled awkwardly in photos please raise ur hand
    :grimace: looks more like someone cringing to me. Not a grimace nor a smile. But I don't want what the android emoji makers were smoking either tbh

I always thought that face was scary
    I liked how :# looked everywhere else and was bummed out when I couldn't find it on my phone
    ...Then I saw that was supposed to be the equivalent :sob:
    What??? It's not been 5 months yet but I will take it! So happy to see you so soon. :) This whole chapter was wonderful. Maeve and her long lost friends and the way she handled Lyle was priceless! :joy:

five months startiiiing.... in uh...
    *procrastinates on finding a time to procrastinate*
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Chapter 16 [Part 20]: For Someone Out There

Maeve gets to catch up with an old acquaintance, but wonders a little more about her last.

Wx4ea7B.png

i honestly run out of things to say about chapters

Post edited by Cement on
  • Options
    it's part 20 not 19
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Thank you! <3 Your going to spoil me with all these wonderful chapters! :) Is it too much to hope for another one?

Colby is adorable! I think that Maeve is going to have some explaining to do in the future, and, well, so is Lyle for that matter.
  • Options
    Danna and Niels are our only hopes for some dreams coming true (and by that I mean Danna not being called a grill)

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Cement wrote: »
    it's part 20 not 19

*cough*

It took 84 years to get you to finish this chapter and I'm not letting you forget it
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Thank you! <3 Your going to spoil me with all these wonderful chapters! :) Is it too much to hope for another one?

Colby is adorable! I think that Maeve is going to have some explaining to do in the future, and, well, so is Lyle for that matter.

We come back on Tuesday with the one and only <3
    6eQc5Vu.png?1
    Old thing i drew last year lmao

Tagging @Lishacake as she is, so far, Murphy's only fangirl
    LOL
    Danna and Niels are our only hopes for some dreams coming true (and by that I mean Danna not being called a grill)

tfw Danna is the equivalent of a grill to Niels
    aka Danna is friendzoned sry bout ur crush Danna, more at 11

It took 84 years to get you to finish this chapter and I'm not letting you forget it

Me: I can't take these screenshots w/o crying i'm so lazy

@LadyLobster :
    4b821253f3adb600f77eb18ce43c91ef.png

i gotta go make eggrolls bye
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Eeek. Murphy’s coming back! Can’t wait!
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Eeek. Murphy’s coming back! Can’t wait!

Oh he's back alright :smirk:

Chapter 17 [Part 1]: Effing Cat

The years haven’t been kind to Murphy as he struggles through it all.

Wn0LDTA.png

*casually consumes chinese food in school library corner bc eating is not allowed in lieberry but lord I am the hunger*

WhEn LiFe ImItAtEs ArT

M&M may be dead but we can always ship Angry Bread Maeve x Angry Takeout Murphy
  • Options
    Angry Bread Maeve x Angry Takeout Murphy OTP
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options

idk there's just something about eating food so angrily

will u bite ur lip when u chomp chomp
    or will you stab ur mouth when u food insert

the possibilities
  • Options
    Cement wrote: »

idk there's just something about eating food so angrily

will u bite ur lip when u chomp chomp
    or will you stab ur mouth when u food insert

the possibilities

Either one harms Murphy's face more than Maeve ever could.

outrun / blog / tunglr