Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sim's urn disappeared! Help?

I had a newly married couple who just had a kid but the husband died, so I had the wife place his grave in her inventory (he had the Good trait, which the Grim Reaper didn't like so yeah). She then moved to another house and placed the grave (which turned into an urn? idk) onto the floor inside the house, but it disappeared! I didn't think much of it and continued playing.

A few days later (Sim time), the dead Sim's ghost reappeared and began haunting his wife! He possessed a chair and even his son's teddy bear (lmao). My Sim was able to distract him by talking to him until he disappeared into his invisible urn. (Also, when in Buy/Build mode, I can't place objects where the urn was as if an object was there.)

About a week later (still Sim time), my Sim got a call from the Science Lab offering to revive her husband as a ghost by bringing the urn to them (the Oh My Ghost! opportunity). I really want to do this, but the urn is still gone. I checked all my Sim's inventories including the Family's in Buy/Build mode, and also looking all over the lot. I've tried visiting the mausoleum to "Manage Graves" but the option didn't appear. I also checked the entire cemetery but couldn't find the grave.

Please help!!
Thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Graves and urns are essentially the same thing. The object turns into an urn when it's placed indoors.

It does sound like this one glitched up though. If not averse to using mods, NRaas MasterController could be used to transfer the invisible urn into a sim's personal inventory, which might help.

Without mods, the only thing I can think of is reverting to an older save from before the move, if you have one available. Maybe someone else here will have another idea.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    PaullettePaullette Posts: 34 Member
    You could try moving again with all your furniture and see if it appears in your inventory. Or if you just want to get rid of it you could bulldoze your lot.