Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bands gamepack?

I liked the idea of forming a band from Late Night, and would love to see it expanded even more. I had some ideas for a gamepack around forming a band.

-Variety of instruments and respective skills. Bass, keyboard, saxophone, drums, and more.
-Customize the name, outfits, and style of music. Add props like fog machines or lasers.
-Book gigs around town. Attend open mic nights.
-Singers included! (One thing that really bugged me about Late Night and Showtime was that a singer couldn't be part of a band.)
-Make it big. Eventually, get into a recording studio and record an album for sale. Become a big, famous band, or avoid all that and keep it simple. If really famous, get asked for autographs and selfies by fans.
-Go solo. You can become a big musician by yourself too.
-New Concert Hall venue. Make it big and play for hundreds of fans. Or your less musically gifted sims can go attend the hottest bands playing every weekend.
-Band perks. With enough gigs and experience, unlock band perks, such as a signature guitar move, the ability to crowd surf, or make it so you're more likely to get approved gigs.

Comments

• Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    Having a band in TS4 would be awesome! Bass, Drums, Guitars, and Singing! The clothes they could wear! :P
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I'd like this too. :)
  • Options
    XMachiaXXMachiaX Posts: 122 Member
    I loved the Band Idea in Sims 3... So it would be awesome, if we could have it back *_*
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Yes please :)
  • Options
    vthingsvthings Posts: 5 New Member
    The band systems in 3 was kinda clunky but it's something I'd like to see again.
  • Options
    ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
    edited June 2016
    Yes, I want this! I have a band in my game called The Rockers. It's getting to be embarrassing because they can't "rock."
    Post edited by ts1depot on
    EiFlric.png
  • Options
    GozeppelinGozeppelin Posts: 96 Member
    edited June 2016
    Keyboard and keytars would be a pretty nice expansion of the piano skill. Keytars especially since Sims could put them in their personal inventories.
  • Options
    NeverfalleNeverfalle Posts: 377 Member
    That would be really cool. I've always like the band aspect of previous games. I think that there is also a lot to work with and there's definitely a space in my game that would happily be filled with some kind of music/band pack.
    Can't stop, won't stop.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    No, I'm sick and tired of TS4's partitions it's like EP's can't have more than two features now which is absolutely ridic.

I want this either on "Night Out" or "Superstar".
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    LemonMorrangLemonMorrang Posts: 50 Member
    edited June 2016
    If Creators of this game doesn't do anything else, I hope to goodness they do this! have a household that is based off my favorite bands and with this GP or Ep I would so buy it!
  • Options
    Watersgrl2Watersgrl2 Posts: 20 Member
    This is an amazing idea, especially the addition of fame and fans, maybe stalkers if they become really famous with social media accounts. I would play the Sims 4 more if this was added.
  • Options
    Lovely_KristyLovely_Kristy Posts: 643 Member
    This is such a cool idea!
    giphy.gif

• Options
    parlance01parlance01 Posts: 13 New Member
    Bumping because I'm still hoping for a band pack.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited September 2017
    I've said this before - a Late Night/Showtime style Expansion Pack but with none of the added vampires from Late Night (seriously, WHY would you put Vampires in Late Night if you were going to add them again, and better? It's like padding and time-wasting rolled into one) and none of the Katy Perry from Showtime.

Also not online.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.