Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Boarding School

Sorry, but I really really REALLY want a boarding school EA! You had them a long time ago, and though they weren't that cool back then, they would be a great addition to the Sims 4! I mean, you could do so much with them- you could make a whole world dedicated to schools! Whether it be colleges, boarding schools for children, teens... regular school... I know there's a mod for a regular school, but that's simply not enough! <3 Please, for the love of Sim's creators, make a boarding school option!
Read At The Sim's Library

Comments

• Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    edited June 2016
    Omg! I was just thinking of this yesterday! And it should be open. Like, sims should be able to live there, and we should be able to play them there.
    I think it should be a whole new world with a boarding school for students to live and study at and some parks and stores (maybe a mall?) for them to go have fun on their free days. This would be amazing!
    But I want it to be a destination world. I don't want to see sims from all the worlds that we have now just walking around in the "school world".
    However, I think there should be an option for parents to visit their child there, and for the child to have a vacation at home.

Ea could come up with an education EP. YES, I want it to be an EP, and a big one. I want it to have OPEN public schools (elementary and high), with a new open teacher career, as well as colleges, and universities with campus parties and sororities. There should be a private OPEN (please) boarding school with everything that I listed in the first paragraph, as well as an ability to make it boys/or girls only school.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! I've never wanted anything this much in my entire life! Not even toddlers!

Tho, if the toddlers do finally come, there could also be a day care, or preschool where they could learn and play together.

I don't even care how expensive they would make it. I'm willing to give all my money and a kidney for it lol
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    And, for example, if we have two teenagers in a household that both get accepted to the boarding school, maybe, sims developers could allow us to control them both while living in the boarding school! What kind of stories could we create! There would be a million of possibilities!

Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    BUMP

Is there anyone else who would like to see something like this in their game?

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    They have college for teens, so why not follow kids to Boarding School? It could work the same way as University. This would be great if we could combine it with Supernaturals and finally have a real Hogwarts to send Harry, Ron and Hermione to.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I'd like to be able to make a variety of education establishments with lots of options. So I could run a public, private, or boarding school. I could run a nursery school or a university! I'd like the option to set the age of the students. To choose the curriculum. To set the entry requirements.

I'd like the kind of control that came with Get Together clubs, and the versatility of Dine Out restaurants. I'd like to be able to select specific Sims as teachers, switch to that household and play them as the teacher. I'd like to accept applications from specific students, switch households, and play them going to school.

I think instead of doing a 'university' expansion, they could make a general 'education' expansion and give us much more flexibility over the education of our sims at all life stages.
  • Options
    TheSimsMasterTheSimsMaster Posts: 20 New Member
    They should make a Sims 4 Generations...that would be fun. But add toddlers in that pack.
  • Options
    dg51829dg51829 Posts: 300 Member
    Another idea is to have homeschool and online school for people who want to focus on maxing the skills for kids. I also really like the general education pack.
  • Options
    HennriettaHennrietta Posts: 212 Member
    LOVE this idea!
  • Options
    BUMP!