Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Harmonia Gardens with Pictures

DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
A new Italian restaurant has opened in your neighborhood. The Harmonia Gardens is a romantic Italian restaurant. Inside, under the glass roof, a pianist plays. Outside, dine by the bubbling fountain under the stars. #dannydanbo, #restaurant, #harmoniagardens

06-11-16_1-15-09nbspPM_zpsumyoftkj.png
06-11-16_1-25-24nbspPM_zpsfwm9f0cl.png
06-11-16_1-26-16nbspPM_zpsodkbtwto.png
06-11-16_1-26-34nbspPM_zpszqi7x6tq.png
06-11-16_1-25-36nbspPM_zpshqs71ing.png
Post edited by Dannydanbo on

Comments

• Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited June 2016
    Instead of making a new thread with an ambiguous title for every restaurant you make, have you thought of making a thread to showcase all of your lots? Also, pictures work better than descriptions for helping someone decide whether they want to download it or not. By the time I launched TS4 and went into the Gallery, I'd probably have already forgotten what I was supposed to be searching for.

Just a friendly heads-up. :smile:
  • Options
    I get it, "heads up" and your icon is heads down. Funny. I don't really do pictures and others seem to be able to handle it because they've been downloading them without pictures, but thanks. I'll think about the one post fits all theory. You have my permission to post pictures of my builds if you think it's that important. Happy simming.
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,519 Member
    I agree with the fact that pictures would be nice to have in these threads.
  • Options
    I've added pictures per requests.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,438 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    A new Italian restaurant has opened in your neighborhood. The Harmonia Gardens is a romantic Italian restaurant. Inside, under the glass roof, a pianist plays. Outside, dine by the bubbling fountain under the stars. #dannydanbo, #restaurant, #harmoniagardens

06-11-16_1-15-09nbspPM_zpsumyoftkj.png
    06-11-16_1-25-24nbspPM_zpsfwm9f0cl.png
    06-11-16_1-26-16nbspPM_zpsodkbtwto.png
    06-11-16_1-26-34nbspPM_zpszqi7x6tq.png
    06-11-16_1-25-36nbspPM_zpshqs71ing.png

Is that the interactive fountain that came with romantic garden? There are so many fountains in the game I forgot what it looked like. I haven't played romantic garden for a while but I think if that's the one my sims could eat in the romantic restuarent then snuggle while sitting on that fountain.
  • Options
    Sorry, no. This fountain came with GT. The "butt" fountain was too big.
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    catloverplayer would love this restaurant, is so romantic, I love it too !!
  • Options

She made a post requesting someone make a heart shaped restaurant so I gave it a try. You might like it too. I named it Two Hearts. #dannydanbo, #restaurant, #twohearts

06-12-16_12-41-56nbspAM_zpsdkviwv1y.png
    06-12-16_12-42-06nbspAM_zpsh9zoo27t.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,438 Member

She made a post requesting someone make a heart shaped restaurant so I gave it a try. You might like it too. I named it Two Hearts. #dannydanbo, #restaurant, #twohearts

Wow I'm impressed.
  • Options
    PuffyPuffy Posts: 393 Member
    Thanks @Dannydanbo ! again you make great things. You are so talent. I got to download when i back home. Love it !
  • Options
    kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member

I love it! <3 Just needs some woohoo bushes out back ;)
  • Options
    Puffy wrote: »
    Thanks @Dannydanbo ! again you make great things. You are so talent. I got to download when i back home. Love it !

Thank you @Puffy.
    kokoro80 wrote: »

I love it! <3 Just needs some woohoo bushes out back ;)

I thought about doing that or adding a closet in a tiny room like where you check your coat, but I was making this for CLP and I didn't want to add my weirdness to it too much.
  • Options
    Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    Thank you for adding pics! When I see pics of lots people build and showcase them here on the forums it does help me to decide on if I want to download them of not. Later tonight after my 3 year old's birthday party, I'm gonna have some time to play and I'm gonna download a few of your builds.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Nicwebb82 wrote: »
    Thank you for adding pics! When I see pics of lots people build and showcase them here on the forums it does help me to decide on if I want to download them of not. Later tonight after my 3 year old's birthday party, I'm gonna have some time to play and I'm gonna download a few of your builds.

Thanks, I hope you enjoy them. I'm old and anything more than a light switch is too techy for me, but decided I should learn how to download pictures of my builds, so I googled it and learned how. I use photobucket and it's so easy I felt kind of dumb for waiting so long.

Edit:
    Not that it matters, but Harmonia Gardens is the name of the restaurant in Hello Dolly. I always liked the name, sounded peaceful and full of nature.