Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Have A Question...

So, I made a male sim and I gave him the option to become pregnant, but he can't do anything but "woohoo" with his boyfriend... Is something wrong here? I thought that when I gave him the option to become pregnant in Create-A-Sim, I'd actually get to make him become pregnant, but so far, I don't see an option to do that... Maybe he needs to be impregnated by a custom-made female? Grr, this is confusing! >_<
Read At The Sim's Library

Comments

• Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    To have a sim become pregnant there needs to be one sim that 'can become pregnant' and one sim that 'can get others pregnant'... so if both the sims have the same setting then only the woohoo option will be available.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    iiimeeiiimee Posts: 402 Member
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    To have a sim become pregnant there needs to be one sim that 'can become pregnant' and one sim that 'can get others pregnant'... so if both the sims have the same setting then only the woohoo option will be available.

The guy's an NPC... I seriously doubt he can become pregnant... *Sigh* Let me recheck my settings...
  • Options
    iiimee wrote: »

The guy's an NPC... I seriously doubt he can become pregnant... *Sigh* Let me recheck my settings...

The sims have to be young adult or older for 'try for baby' to be available as well.

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    iiimee wrote: »

The sims have to be young adult or older for 'try for baby' to be available as well.

I know that. >_>
  • Options
    K, well all I can think of is check that any mods or cc you may be using is not causing the issue. Quit out of your game and delete the localthumbcache.package file and hopefully that might solve it for you. :)

• Options
    Hey, I have another question: How do I get my camera to be lower? Like, often my camera will be higher than my Sim's heads, when I want it to be on their level... X_X
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'm using Sims 3 camera settings ... all I do to tilt the angle is press ctrl, alt and use the right mouse button to move it where I want it. It's like second nature. I'm also not having having issues impregnating but I had made the townie men (and women) able to have children and am impregnating with male aliens.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,615 Member
    Yeah, use the TS3 camera mode. It's awesome.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Yeah, I don't know why on the streams etc the gurus use the sims 4 camera mode :s It's so clunky and awkward, they should just give it up and use the sims 3 camera mode!

• Options
    Thanks! Also, yeah, I got my man pregnant now. XD He's rockin' that 2nd trimester with such grace, all the while cooking up four dishes a day for his job. X_X He sold his TV so now half the house looks like it was made for a little girl... and he's been talking to the fluffy pink teddy bear a lot. <3 He got married, and his husband is in the Entertainment industry! He brings home a lot more cash...