Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Real Schoolchildren of Willow Creek Updated 1.3 6/13/16

LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member
Hello all, this is just my attempt at doing something fun with the kids in my game. They're all 2nd generation and kids of premades and sims I made so I'm pretty attached to them all. I love reality tv so I just wanted to do something where I follow this crazy group of friends on all their misadventures (and receive a little pushing from me).
schoolchildren-logo2.jpg
Episode 1.1
Episode 1.2
Episode 1.3
Episode 1.4

It's still a little barebones at the moment, but I plan on having individual bios on all the kids and other goodies sometime in the near future!
I hope reading this, you have as much fun as I did making it.
Thank you!
Post edited by Logisitcs on

Comments

• Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    I loved your Sims' expressions! Very cute kids, too!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Thank you @CathyTea! I love the expressions the kids make too! IMO TS4 kids are definitely the best in the series
  • Options
    Episode 1.2 updated

An introduction of sorts to the kids. Gracie is missing, she will be covered in a later chapter, I couldn't find an effective way to get her in unfortunately :(
  • Options
    TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    I think you're off to a great start on this story! I love that it's focused on the children- I haven't seen any others stories like that!
  • Options
    @TaraIris94 thanks so much! I really just wanted to share this wacky look into the kids of my game cause I love them all so much and they are truly something! I hope it's funny for you guys too

Episode 1.3 updated

There's a reason I put Sterling in my banner, he's a little fireball. You should hear his high squeaky voice in-game :D
  • Options
    They're super cute--and it's so funny to hear what they say. Little devils.

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    For @CathyTea, kids of Paolo Rocca
    LaQ2YAW.png

Zane Rosa and Antonia Capricciosa. Zane grows into a spitting image of Paolo and Antonia REALLY comes into her looks when she's a teen.
  • Options
    OH My GGGGGG! They're so cute. I adore Paolo's kids. In one of my games, I got a few of his kids through MC Command Center--and they're SO cute!

Then my Wonder Child Charlie is his child (conceived in a closet during a Partihaus club meeting!)

3708.png?w=776

• Options
    Yes I think he has VERY good genes!
    I'm going to pop over and read that Wonder Child story so I can see more of Charlie!
  • Options
    Logisitcs wrote: »
    Yes I think he has VERY good genes!
    I'm going to pop over and read that Wonder Child story so I can see more of Charlie!

Now that he lives on his own... on the island alone... he's taken to skinny-dipping and running around au natural, so you'll definitely see more of him! LOL!

• Options
    Just an update, got really busy with work. Will update for sure this weekend
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Again I apologize for not updating in awhile, I'll be a lot more regular from here on.
    Anyways it's the crazy pool party lol! I'm going to make an Extras section of the kids just having fun and hanging out lol with fun interviews, just break up the constant drama the main episodes will have :wink:

Episode 1.4