Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Dine Out Review (with pictures)

RosiaMia_RosiaMia_ Posts: 1,377 Member
So I've just made a new restaurant and spent a few minutes playing the game. Very early to rate but far I would rate The Sims 4 Dine Out (so far)

8.5/10

Lots of fun new objects too which I love when making new builds.

06-07-16_9-35-43nbspPM_zpsgzp7zp5x.png

06-07-16_9-22-17nbspPM_zpszguiaoqr.png

Game play is working like a treat. Fun running and owning my own restaurant. Customers doing what they should be :)

Will update again more I play...

06-08-16_9-30-20nbspAM_zpsfbkhwcyz.png

06-08-16_9-51-51nbspAM_zpskyefcvzf.png

06-08-16_9-29-55nbspAM_zpsznexecvx.png
Post edited by RosiaMia_ on

Comments

• Options
    JouvayJouvay Posts: 834 Member
    From what you've seen in the gameplay, what additions could have made it a 10/10 experience?
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    as a diner there isnt much to do, you've done it all after 1 visit
  • Options
    From what you've seen in the gameplay, what additions could have made it a 10/10 experience?

Would of loved a new small world with it like we did with granite falls The Sims outdoor Retreat.

Still all new to me the actual gameplay is so much fun, I would like to know if my sim family can do the jobs in my restaurant
  • Options
    DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member
    lejoninna wrote: »
    as a diner there isnt much to do, you've done it all after 1 visit

Well, as a DINER, what else would there be to do but go there and eat?

To spice up a few food joints, I've added a bar and dance floor with music.
    but for sims just going to dine, it's just fine for me.
    xo0yscju
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    @DivineHysteria haha yea but like, there is no table interactions and stuff. like the romantic things for example. and you cant rate npc restuarants. things like that
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Just being able to have my Sims sit and have a great conversation whilst they awaited their meal is a lot of fun for me. I can't wait until my heir-apparent becomes old enough to date. Right now, he's just a child. But rather than have him entreat the Whispering Wishing Well for romance, I'm hoping he can manage to meet someone on his own (unlike a couple of his ancestors) and take her on a dinner date. I'm also hoping his parents can afford to build their own restaurant, since his mother is 1) a Foodie and 2) in the culinary field. His father is in the entertainment tract, so it would be fun were he to do some stand up for the customers.

Personally, I have waited for this since Sims2. It's so much more fun to have your Sim 'pop the question' while dining. Now, they can go on what I consider REAL dates.

By the way your restaurant is beautiful. Nice job!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    RosiaMia_ wrote: »

Would of loved a new small world with it like we did with granite falls The Sims outdoor Retreat.

Still all new to me the actual gameplay is so much fun, I would like to know if my sim family can do the jobs in my restaurant
    are the family members not selectable when you assign jobs ?

a nice looking diner btw :smile:

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member
    lejoninna wrote: »
    @DivineHysteria haha yea but like, there is no table interactions and stuff. like the romantic things for example. and you cant rate npc restuarants. things like that

Oh yeah, I agree with this.

One thing that I want added is a table proposal action.
    xo0yscju
  • Options
    ohthedramaohthedrama Posts: 181 Member
    Your restaurant is beautiful! Love the nighttime pictures.
  • Options
    ohthedrama wrote: »
    Your restaurant is beautiful! Love the nighttime pictures.

Thank you :)