Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sIMstagram...

MaglxisbackMaglxisback Posts: 250 Member
really ea... sims 4 is boring enough already why wasting time on adding boring features like simstagram... while your at it simsbook seems like a good choice :neutral:

edit... I DONT GET IT WHY DONT THEY JUST CREATE SOME WEATHER ANIMATIONS LIKE WIND AND RAIN FOR US TILL WE GET SEASONS. #FACEPALM

Comments

• Options
    Ugh i dont know ....perhapes a small animation where when you create a chef doeuvre it triggers them to take a pic of their dish ok. But the whole simstagram thing? Like I already have ebough of real life when I play sims I want to be entertain not them posting cra p on simstagram..... i think its just plain and stupid.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    really ea... sims 4 is boring enough already why wasting time on adding boring features like simstagram... while your at it simsbook seems like a good choice :neutral:

edit... I DONT GET IT WHY DONT THEY JUST CREATE SOME WEATHER ANIMATIONS LIKE WIND AND RAIN FOR US TILL WE GET SEASONS. #FACEPALM

If they add Simstagram to the phone and pc and our sims can see the pictures they upload and comments it will be a good feature. Also I don't think it will be limited to food pictures. This might even get patched in.
  • Options
    howsimlishhowsimlish Posts: 709 Member
    Just because it's there doesn't mean you have to use it.
  • Options

If they add Simstagram to the phone and pc and our sims can see the pictures they upload and comments it will be a good feature. Also I don't think it will be limited to food pictures. This might even get patched in.

well yes in this case.. it could be interesting.
  • Options
    howsimlish wrote: »
    Just because it's there doesn't mean you have to use it.

no but if its there.. and it has no use and its boring as hell... they could of use the time to do this and do something else..
  • Options
    kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member

A. I don't agree that Sims 4 is boring. I am quite enjoying it actually

B. I like small added things like this, they are simple enough not to take too much time to create and add a little something to the games charm IMO

C. Weather animations take a lot of time to create. They will likely come in an EP as opposed to a patch which is how I believe the Simstagram interactions will be added.
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Well based off of what @SimGuruNinja said in his tweet it may be a feature only in the game pack unless he'd like to weigh in on clarify it for us :wink:

I also don't think it's fair to compare the time used to make a small interaction to the time needed to make wind/rain animations that I doubt they would release for us for till seasons came.
  • Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,762 Member
    What exactly is Simstagram anyway? Do we get to see it or do the sims post to it then get a little thought bubble about their interaction?
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Well someone made a render with rain within a few hour.... Them they take all our money and they have all the time, the team to put in a soundtrack with wind and rain and create a little somethibg for immersion... Right now sims 4 feel like a barbie and ken world... Cant tell me it takes THAT much time to make this works... screw simstagram
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Well someone made a render with rain within a few hour.... Them they take all our money and they have all the time, the team to put in a soundtrack with wind and rain and create a little somethibg for immersion... Right now sims 4 feel like a barbie and ken world... Cant tell me it takes THAT much time to make this works... screw simstagram

We CAN tell you it takes that much time because you clearly have no concept of video game development since you just compared a "render" (which it wasn't, it was a Photoshop" to animations.

Weather is one of the most resource demanding things out there. It takes SEVERAL months to years. Sims 3 seasons started production before late nights launch.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Yes an whole expansion.... Were just talking about rain here. Gosh people loves to argue. EA has the power to do it but you guys are blind by their lies and ways of dealing with this series oh well. Btw I come from this era where boulders gate was made ...check it out and let me know how much time it took them and up to this date no game can even get close to the amount of detail this game has. Sims 4 is a walk in a park compared to it..... So screw simstagram and ea. Wake up people
  • Options
    Video game industry in 2016 makes me want to puke
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Well I like the feature
    giphy.gif
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    Average_simmerAverage_simmer Posts: 25 Member
    If you don't like the way EA handles sims then don't play the game. We choose to see sims the way we want to see it, so how about you don't ruin it for the rest of us that enjoy the new content. BTWS no one is forcing you to buy dine out. And ps you want rain that much go and make your own mods. Okay, Okay.

• Options
    LMJLMJ Posts: 161 Member

Not everyone likes the same thing. If you think it's a boring feature then you won't be using it will you?