Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Chains of Lyra (Updated 7/15)

InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
lyrapromo.png

A tale on Earth about the ladies of the stars

Related Stories (might have broken images, but fixing them is on my to-do list!):

The Ironstar Immortals
Eight Avoided Graves
The Rust Life States Dynasty
Eight Cicadas

Chapters

Chapter 1: "Vega and the Diplomat"
Chapter 2: "Peers, Perhaps"
A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
Post edited by InfraGreen on

Comments

• Options
    6pfucvq.jpg

Chapter 1: Vega and the Diplomat

“For what my word’s worth, no one could have predicted that.”

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    What's a month's hiatus between friends, huh? ;)

j5zoVw8.jpg

Chapter 2: Peers, Perhaps

"Not all hybrids are created equally, Bear."

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    ~20 days later:

RgyIwFh.png

Chapter 3: A House so New, and a Room with a View

“Well, we saved the attic for you.”

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Such a fun chapter--I'm thirsty for tea! I'm also super curious to find out who the human is! I'm really enjoying the TS4 Sims you're creating. Interesting looks!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    @CathyTea: The human was actually just a game-generated sim I gave more flattering hair and clothes to. She was cute! For whatever her role is. ;)

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @CathyTea: The human was actually just a game-generated sim I gave more flattering hair and clothes to. She was cute! For whatever her role is. ;)

WHAT? But she has freckles. I've never seen a game-generated Sim with freckles! That's awesome! I have seen those eyes, that nose, and those lips before, just not in that combination... She looks like she's sneering! Anyway, great casting, courtesy of Maxis/EA!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

WHAT? But she has freckles. I've never seen a game-generated Sim with freckles! That's awesome! I have seen those eyes, that nose, and those lips before, just not in that combination... She looks like she's sneering! Anyway, great casting, courtesy of Maxis/EA!

I downloaded custom freckles and I swear, half the sims the game generates have those. But never the EA ones. I've noticed a lot of recycled facial types in generating sims, but having a pool of common features to choose from sure beats the TS3 way of "literally all of them have the same exact face".

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

I downloaded custom freckles and I swear, half the sims the game generates have those. But never the EA ones. I've noticed a lot of recycled facial types in generating sims, but having a pool of common features to choose from sure beats the TS3 way of "literally all of them have the same exact face".

I know. It reminds me of Mr. Potato Head--in a good way! I love seeing who ends up with which nose... Remember in TS2 when each different face type was given a name? "Face 1", "Face 2"--and so on... I could never keep them all straight, though I did recognize them.

She has really nice nasolabial folds.