Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Angel in the darkness – An Ambrosia Challenge

Comments

• Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Dear Angel

Dear Angel,
    Months passed since I had seen you. Why aren’t you showing you? I know that you are here. You never left right? Every night I try to find you. I try to see you, but I can’t. You haven’t moved on, right? No. You can’t. You have to be still here. Sometimes I think that I see you. Just for a short moment but then when I try to look closer there is nothing. I started starring out of the window because every moment were I thought that I had seen you was outside in the garden of your parents. Why aren’t you coming inside? Is it Shaiyenne? You don’t have to be jealous, believe me. Yes, I asked her to marry me but this is just for our child. I know that you love children. I don’t want my son to have no father. I know how it is to grow up without both parents. It is nothing to wish for a child.

4HTqQ3m.png

Shai tries her best. Really. She is nice and spending time with her let me almost forget you for a few moments. Almost. Every time she smiles at me I can’t stop my feelings. She is not you. She is nothing compared to you. My eyes wander then to her belly where my child is inside and I smile back to her. I am excited to hold my child in my arms. I just wish it would be yours.

TxHoI1z.png

I keep the game I play. I play the happy future husband. But with every day that passes it gets harder. I try to find a way to get you back to me, you know? And with every day without a result I feel worse. I will marry Shai but that is just to be able to stay here in your home and by my son. With every day with Shai I feel more and more that she isn’t you. First I thought that Shaiyennes passion for art would make it easier for me to like her. But in those moments when we eat together dinner and she tells me something about her newest painting I cansee the same passion you had for the piano. But she isn’t you and this makes me so unbelievable angry. I try to keep it for myself but sometimes I can’t control my face expression. Then Shai always asks “Is everything okay, George?” And I just want to yell at her and tell her that nothing is okay. Nothing. But instead I say “Everything is fine. I am just tired from work and I still need to do a bit paperwork.”

eVA3FPg.png

Then I usually go downstairs in the old office of your father. I read tons of books about strange medicine, old cultures, legends, herbs and whatever seems to help probably. But nothing helps. There is not a single good hint to bring you back. There is nothing.

0XWS5ue.png

I write everything down where I still think it could help, just to find another dead end. Why, my sweet Angel, why does it have to be so hard?

BA20H31.png

I stay in the cellar until my head aches from all my researches. The only thing that keeps me going is you. You are watching me through all the portraits your father made. I won’t disappoint you.

b5caw9P.png

No. I will find a way to bring you back. Then I will find a way to let Shai disappear from our life and we will raise our son together as a happy family. You will see, my love.

Forever yours,
    George

pgU09sY.png
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Psycho!
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I'm really really worried about Shai. I hope he won't succeed in bringing Angel back because it would mean he's going to get rid of Shai.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Oh no... :# Shai should run away from this man! He's sick, someone should take him to mental hospital :/
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    I actually feel bad not only for Shai, but for George as well. He seems to be trying to do the right stuff. But his interest in Angel became an obsession :(
  • Options
    nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    wow! This guy is MENTAL! not only was he a stalker before she died - but still a stalker after her death. as well as a killer. wow - wow - wow! :o
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    alright, this guy needs a therapy session

or 80
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited August 2016
    Ahhhh!! George is so crazy! What a great twist on the challenge. Eating popcorn and worried for Shai!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Ahhhh!! George is so crazy! What a great twist on the challenge. Eating popcorn and worried for Shai!

Am I allowed to share your popcorn? I only brought brownies XD

And I thought George had changed and actually loved Shai. Oh dear. I feel so sorry for Shai. This won't end well.
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member

Am I allowed to share your popcorn? I only brought brownies XD

And I thought George had changed and actually loved Shai. Oh dear. I feel so sorry for Shai. This won't end well.

Of course! Mm...brownies... :cookie:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I hope this wordless chapter says enough. If not here is the note to it. The elder couple at the wedding and with the baby are Shais parents. The men at the wedding are colleagues of George. The chapter should show their new life as a married couple. The happy sides and the bad sides. They are fighting but they are happy too. Or at least Shai feels like that.
  • Options
    Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    Ooh! Shai already found out that there is something very odd in George! I was worried he would hurt Shai when she found his hideout. Thankfully he didn't.
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Aw! Does this mean we have to wait till the next chapter to get the babies gender and name? Also yay we're moving on story wise Angel has made baby contact!
  • Options
    Hemera123 wrote: »
    Ooh! Shai already found out that there is something very odd in George! I was worried he would hurt Shai when she found his hideout. Thankfully he didn't.

Well, Georges hideout is not really a hideout. The place was like this already when Shai moved in. Angels father put there every memory of her down cause his wife couldn't look the whole time at the face of her dead daughter. George didn't change anything. Okay there are a few books he bought but that was it.
  • Options
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Aw! Does this mean we have to wait till the next chapter to get the babies gender and name? Also yay we're moving on story wise Angel has made baby contact!

We don't have to wait for the babies gender. Shai called her baby already her son so no surprise there. For the name … you have to wait a bit ;)
  • Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    OH NO!!! They actually married and she found his creepy stalker office!! EEEEEEEK! Weirdly I dont think he noticed Angel going up the stairs, but looks as though a new friendship will start blooming soon...omg INTENSE...
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I like wordless chapters so much, if I could I would make all my stories wordless :D Yes... I wonder where this marriage will lead Shai and George :/ It's great that they have a son and somehow I feel a baby sees Angel as he calmed down when she picked him up :) I understood all you wanted to say in this chapter, @Marialein <3 I think Shai feels that George hides something from her (I mean that moment when she found him staring at the old pictures of Angel and her parents)... Of course, she can't understand what's going in George's head :/
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Awhhh, I feel so bad for Shai! George is a really big creep!
    This chapter did make me realize how beautiful she is, though!
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    What did she think about his stalker room? She must have find all those pictures very disturbing.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    OH NO!!! They actually married and she found his creepy stalker office!! EEEEEEEK! Weirdly I dont think he noticed Angel going up the stairs, but looks as though a new friendship will start blooming soon...omg INTENSE...

Nope. George didn't see Angel. But I let Angel tell you that in the next chapter ;)
    I like wordless chapters so much, if I could I would make all my stories wordless :D Yes... I wonder where this marriage will lead Shai and George :/ It's great that they have a son and somehow I feel a baby sees Angel as he calmed down when she picked him up :) I understood all you wanted to say in this chapter, @Marialein <3 I think Shai feels that George hides something from her (I mean that moment when she found him staring at the old pictures of Angel and her parents)... Of course, she can't understand what's going in George's head :/

Shai knows that there is something wrong but she isn't willing to see it now. The happy moments are blending her and giving her the feeling that the wedding was the right decision.
    Awhhh, I feel so bad for Shai! George is a really big creep!
    This chapter did make me realize how beautiful she is, though!

Shai is really beautiful :) I think that every time I play. (Actually I think she is prettier than Angel :D )
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    What did she think about his stalker room? She must have find all those pictures very disturbing.

Well, the stalker room was like that before Shai moved in. It was Angels fathers office where he tried to find her murderer. The chapter where George proposed to Shai she said that they finally got the permission of Angels parents to change the furniture. In Shais rent contract there was a clause that Shai can't change anything (1st chapter with Shai she says that too). The cellar office is the only room that is an actual office in the house so it is not surprising that George uses it as his office. Shai is more annoyed that George stays down there so long and misses meals. (She will tell more about it in a following chapter)
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Nice wordless chapter. I feel sad for Shai, who thinks she has a good marriage...but we still see George having a behavior that tends to become abusive. Good thing Angel is there for the baby...I wonder if they will become good friends :)
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Oh, man, this story is awesome! The relationship between Shai and George is so creepily messed up (just like George himself), which makes things interesting. And I like the lore you've built around the ghosts and the afterlife. And Angel is very sympathetic with her artistic passion and with how she's scared and confused in her new situation. I'll be sure to join coffee hour in book club this week!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    Woot - caught back up and gah - I thought it started creepy but you just decided to continue that! It's totally impressive and I really didn't see her MARRYING the creep. Poor little tyke. Angel will make it better (I hope) because stalker creep liars make terrible husbands.
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.