Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC Hair! I dont like it,do you?

Comments

• Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    I think they look nice in their own right and obviously the makers are talented. I do think that they look silly within the game though, amongst the cartoonish, plasticine textures they just don't look natural in the Sims 4 world.
  • Options
    ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    @MasonGamer some maxis match hairs are nice too..and thanks for lettin me know that its a glitch

To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • Options
    aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    edited May 2016
    I love Maxis Match CC hair.. I have way too much in my game. The hairs that came with the base game and expansion packs aren't terrible or anything but they provide a mesh for some really cool CC creators.

I like using the red nose CC thing too.. I never really saw the point either but for some strange reason I kinda like it, lol.

One of my Sims called Ivy, sporting CC Maxis Match hair..

ycmRnlv.png

3DMcBUF.png
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,536 Member
    aaronjc123 wrote: »
    I love Maxis Match CC hair.. I have way too much in my game. The hairs that came with the base game and expansion packs aren't terrible or anything but they provide a mesh for some really cool CC creators.

I like using the red nose CC thing too.. I never really saw the point either but for some strange reason I kinda like it, lol.

That's the only reason you need. :)

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    DyrewitchDyrewitch Posts: 465 Member
    I love cc hairs both clay and some alpha depending on the style.. I don't like being able to see through the hair makes it look like they are loosing their hair lol.. but there are beautiful hairs of both types, its a individual case type thing can't lump it all together.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    @CK213 I think the hair you use also fits because you used CC for the faces as well, make them look a bit more realistic overall.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited May 2016
    I love cc hair but it mainly depends on who I get it from because some of it is mediocre like many cc skins I find for the game. I like having a more realistic look to my sims but they actually blend in the sims 4 world no matter how much cc I use
    Post edited by Mizz_Creative48 on
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    IMO, some CC hairs are nice. :*
    But it's like anything else - there is good & bad. o:)>:)
    (CC can be like RL handbags - there is cheap/badly made, and well-made/quality materials) :p
    I am currently taking a hiatus from CC. B)

I also would never presume to tell anyone else how to customize their game, or insult anyone over what they use.
    Everyone has "their own story to tell", and it's their choice to use whatever CC hair they want. ;)
    "To each their own..." <3
  • Options
    DiamondsR4everDiamondsR4ever Posts: 243 Member
    I like it a lot. Some are trash though. And it all looks cartoony to me anyway lol. But I definitely cannot stand the helmet like hair that they come with. So I change it to cc when I can.
    The ignore feature is a blessing :D . Don't be afraid to use it!
  • Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    That's cause it doesn't go with the art style, sims 4 has kind of clay like art style..not sure what other way to explain it...while cf creators try to eliminate it by providing realistic looking cc. I think cc for the sims 4 is gorgeous, I wish the c.f. makers would convert some of there stuff for the sims 3 too.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    madonnersmadonners Posts: 136 Member
    Im kind of torn when it comes o hair. But I couldnt live without my CC hair. :)
    MadgeIronThrone.jpg
  • Options
    WrwurWrwur Posts: 321 Member
    I use Maxis match CC hair and I can't vision to play without them. Of course I use in-game hairs too, but I really want a lot of variety and there are so many talented CC creators.
  • Options
    mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    You know what Maxis Match CC means?
  • Options
    VageniusVagenius Posts: 487 Member
    I do like it, always have and I'll probably always have cc in my game, all types of cc. I don't really like the hair/clothes/make-up/furniture/wallpaper etc that comes with the game, I like the more realistic look. I don't think I'd be able to really create the sims I want to create without cc. There are some hairs out there that can look kind of crappy but I usually only get cc from creators that I like and I always look at in in game after adding it and if it's weird I take it out. I like my sims to look like this:

63rvnyL.jpg
    HNLwb11.jpg
    DMKUSLu.jpg

I wouldn't be able to do that without cc. I can understand people that don't like it, especially if they don't like the more realistic look. I can't play without it though, I like my sims to look like real people. I think it helps get me more attached to them when giving them a life in my game.
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    I love Maxis-match hair, or even "clayified" alpha hair. I enjoy the in-game hair too but there's a lack of things like long hair for guys and curly hair in general.

I wanted to use alpha hair but it broke too often on my laptop and had the glossy look since I play on lower settings, and then it felt weird when my sim's friends or kids had normal hair. There's a lot of really nice looking alpha hair though
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    Apple9Apple9 Posts: 45 Member
    Well I like sims 4 cc hair you can get ones that look more realistic (even though they're pretty) they don't fit in with the game but there is cc hair with the same texture as the hairs that came with the actual game I like both
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited May 2016
    I like CC hair. You can find some nice ones on these two sites.
    http://mystufforigin.blogspot.pt/search/label/Sims 4
    https://lumialoversims.tumblr.com/

I love this one:
    GirlsHair.jpg
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I Love CC hair. Not all of it but a lot of it.

Maxis makes some terrible hair, too so I won't hold it against either of them. :lol:
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    sssvitlans has a lot of links too for specifically maxis-match hair
    http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4mm hair
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    ohnotherancorohnotherancor Posts: 68 Member
    I like the maxis match/clay stuff for TS4. And in all the games, I've absolutely needed CC hair to get more afros, box braids, cornrows, dreads, etc.
  • Options
    Apple9Apple9 Posts: 45 Member
    I like cc hair because it gives you more options for rebellious sims and more colours too
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Vagenius wrote: »
    I do like it, always have and I'll probably always have cc in my game, all types of cc. I don't really like the hair/clothes/make-up/furniture/wallpaper etc that comes with the game, I like the more realistic look. I don't think I'd be able to really create the sims I want to create without cc. There are some hairs out there that can look kind of crappy but I usually only get cc from creators that I like and I always look at in in game after adding it and if it's weird I take it out. I like my sims to look like this:

63rvnyL.jpg
    HNLwb11.jpg
    DMKUSLu.jpg

I wouldn't be able to do that without cc. I can understand people that don't like it, especially if they don't like the more realistic look. I can't play without it though, I like my sims to look like real people. I think it helps get me more attached to them when giving them a life in my game.

I guess it depends on the style too. The first 2 you posted I really like, especially the first one
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    MonkinonkMonkinonk Posts: 120 Member
    To each their own certainly! I think the MM hair looks cute, and there are some really good CC creators out there. There are also some not so good ones, but they're doing more than I am by going out there and learning, so ;). I do actually like some of the clayified ones that sort of lie between alpha and MM, and some alpha hairs are gorgeous. I don't use them since it clashes with the art style of the game, but I can see why people like them!
    tE7NLOj.png
  • Options
    thesimsserbiathesimsserbia Posts: 510 Member
    Vagenius wrote: »

63rvnyL.jpg
    HNLwb11.jpg
    DMKUSLu.jpg

i love realistic look but that dont look realistic to me its nice specely the first one thats fit to that sim but other to me it dous not fit it noot look real(sorry for english) i understend if you like and i suport cc creators i have mods in my game without i cant play game like slow timer r no same sims eweriware r somthing like that but cc hair i dont think it fit and i dont use .To me not look realistic
  • Options
    willdflowrswilldflowrs Posts: 78 Member
    I've had both great experiences and awful experiences with CC hair, but a lot of my sims have CC hair simply because Maxis does not have the colors or styles I would like for many of my sims looks, and I really like the realistic look to them.
    Orgin Id is wildflowerrs