Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I've never seen a sim respond like this before

My sim got knocked up by Paolo Rocca and she just told him the news. I was expecting him to smile and congratulate her, but instead he literally took a deep sigh, wiped some sweat off his forehead, and then smiled. I thought it was funny because I've never seen a sim respond to someone being pregnant like that before. I've seen them cry if they hated children, or be over the moon hyped for it, but never this. I could imagine him saying, "okay, I guess we'll have to figure this out." It was so cute.

Comments

• Options
    ThenyoukissmeThenyoukissme Posts: 304 Member
    I think maybe that particular reaction means relief because when you choose the try for baby option I think they hope for a baby otherwise the sim that offered it would be rejected. So maybe he was just like "Oh thank god!" lol
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    Mine got knocked up by Paolo, and when he was invited to the hospital, he took one look at her and ran.
  • Options
    siruspoigsiruspoig Posts: 45 Member
    Very interesting. Do you think it is trait or state related?
    jVeZzD.gif
  • Options
    themysticalpoetthemysticalpoet Posts: 1,000 Member
    My sim's husband ran everywhere when she went into labour, and then decided to have something to eat. From 🐸🐸🐸🐸 to...eh...I can have some food before we go to the hopsital. They both had a bit to eat and then went to the hospital. :D
    giphy.gif

• Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    My sims husband looked really upset with he news lol. Unfortunately Paolo passionately hates all my sims so I can't test it on him XD
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    siruspoig wrote: »
    Very interesting. Do you think it is trait or state related?

I don't think it's trait related but it could've been because they were only lovebirds and he doesn't seem to be as in love with her as she is with him. I mean he's super affectionate towards her, but she wanted to marry him right off the bat while he seems to be happy letting everything happen as it comes.