Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would anyone do this?

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    egandreegandre Posts: 659 Member
    @orangehippogriff Cute, I like her hair!! Can't wait for more screenshots :)
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    @egandre Aw thanks! Her hair is actually inspired by Zooey Deschanel. I think that's what the hair is called, actually. XD
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    I love keeping up with this thread because this is usually where people join in a decide they want to download the Sims and play. I'm headed off to the couple's thread and the roommates thread to upload my pictures there! The only one I'm not playing is the single Sim. Unless it's a legacy, I don't like playing Single Sims. Not enough to do, I guess.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I love keeping up with this thread because this is usually where people join in a decide they want to download the Sims and play. I'm headed off to the couple's thread and the roommates thread to upload my pictures there! The only one I'm not playing is the single Sim. Unless it's a legacy, I don't like playing Single Sims. Not enough to do, I guess.
    I play only one sim in my game most of the time, mainly because there's no button to disable male pregnancy in the game yet. And I don't want my sim to get pregnant, and give birth in my game. So I generally play his wife solo, until I think that they are ready to have kids. And then I'll add my sim to the game.

• Options
    @cecerose0208 So happy to hear that! Can't wait to see your updated pics!
  • Options
    egandre wrote: »
    @cecerose0208 So happy to hear that! Can't wait to see your updated pics!

They're up! I decided to explain a bit about what was happening with them instead of just screenshots.
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    Oops sorry I didn't post in the separate thread for Ruth. I was tired when I posted. :D
  • Options
    @orangehippogriff No problem!!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Which household should I play on???? Which is your favorite?
  • Options
    egandre wrote: »
    Which household should I play on???? Which is your favorite?

The Jars!

I'm loving seeing all their babies. And I love that Linda has the tiniest baby bump in every pregnancy. I don't know if you watch the Flash, but this whole thing is very meta Earth-2 to me right now.
  • Options
    @cecerose0208 I actually have played on the Jars... currently on the 4th generation!! :)

I guess it was kind of a misleading question lol! :D
  • Options
    Rizzo or Roommates?
  • Options
    4th generation? What? Where are the screenshots? I think I remember you posting someone of someone's grandmother, but I might be making that up...
  • Options
    @cecerose0208 Yes, the picture I posted was of Linda Jars as a grandmother. I only have screenshots of the grown kids, grandkids, and great grandkids! :#
  • Options
    Does anyone else want to join?? :):) I would love to see more screenshots/hear more stories!
  • Options
    ~~bump~~
  • Options
    Everyone is welcome to join! :)
  • Options
    Check out all of the pictures, they are all so neat to see! :)
  • Options
    Looking for more participants!!! :):D
  • Options
    Let me know if you are interested! It is so much fun!
  • Options
    bump..
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I play only one sim in my game most of the time, mainly because there's no button to disable male pregnancy in the game yet. And I don't want my sim to get pregnant, and give birth in my game. So I generally play his wife solo, until I think that they are ready to have kids. And then I'll add my sim to the game.

Abductions and male pregnancy were nerfed into the ground ages ago, so there's very little chance that's going to happen.