Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ Model Abroad ♦ Season 1 (*Round 4 Up*)

Comments

• Options
    esharpmajoresharpmajor Posts: 1,055 Member
    edited May 2016
    double post, forum is being weird to me sorry
  • Options
    esharpmajoresharpmajor Posts: 1,055 Member
    edited May 2016
    Amberlee Grey - Challenge 1 "Bon Voyage in New York"

Amberlee working up the courage to join the folks at the fondue station - "Why must I be expected to make small talk?! Can't I just enjoy the view?!" She thinks to herself.

uUABTFw.png
  • Options
    HAROZHAROZ Posts: 236 Member
    edited May 2016
    Round 1
    Thea Nori

3149d34.jpg
    This pic was taken during Marc Jacobs' private party at the roof top of his loft in the heart of New York city. FYI, only cool people were invited and I am one of them.
    7J1BMDM.png
  • Options
    AshLennAshLenn Posts: 483 Member
    Dezy Williams : Challenge 1
    >:)
    2u73keg.png
    5ceapok.png
  • Options
    psyktpsykt Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited May 2016
    Challenge 01 - Moona Rosenthal
    tumblr_o749cqxf711uz57gao1_1280.jpg
    She was at a cocktail party at the Guggenheim art museum in NY :)
    tumblr_oz7ve3uIkz1uz57gao1_540.jpg
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited May 2016
    Greer Aylin - Cocktail Party In New York

NQaSEWT.jpg
    Look At This Guy Trying To Hit On Me!
    Eh Yuck!
  • Options
    MissBirdieMissBirdie Posts: 3,003 Member
    edited May 2016
    Challenge 1 - Poppy Prudence

rooftop_zps6dz3yo7p.png
    “Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
  • Options
    lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    Hey guys due to issues finding judges I am giving an option of a competition where no one is evicted and points will add up at the end but I would be the only judge or an elimination type of competition where it's a mix of judging and poll voting but again there will be eliminations with this.
  • Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    Hey guys due to issues finding judges I am giving an option of a competition where no one is evicted and points will add up at the end but I would be the only judge or an elimination type of competition where it's a mix of judging and poll voting but again there will be eliminations with this.

Just one question @lovejess2 :) Will the pole voting system be that we vote directly to you via pm or is the everyone votes via the normal voting system.
  • Options
    not a electronic poll fan :( dont mind secret pm polls tho :)
  • Options
    lovejess2 wrote: »

Just one question @lovejess2 :) Will the pole voting system be that we vote directly to you via pm or is the everyone votes via the normal voting system.

The top 3 will be voted on via poll for the winner while the bottom two will be voted on to leave by pm.
  • Options
    MajestycUnicornMajestycUnicorn Posts: 2,088 Member

Challenge 1-New York City-Madyson Miller

Madyson is having a drink while waiting for the others to arrive

dTTpsYl.png
    AYB54uy.png
  • Options
    you can have contestants vote for top pics too?
  • Options
    xJojox wrote: »
    you can have contestants vote for top pics too?

I know the issue is that I don't want to have to eliminate anyone.
  • Options
    cumulative tally? is another idea for you to consider jess..
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    I would like the elimination thing, but I don't mind. I also think we as contestants should get to vote someone off as opposed to random people being allowed to vote
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    How many hours do we have left?
  • Options
    Kelebek wrote: »
    How many hours do we have left?

A contestant just asked for an extension so you have two days left.
  • Options
    KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    Round one
    xXxQFZK.jpg
  • Options
    The following contestants need to contact me ASAP or you will be counted as no longer in the competition.
    @YJB19299 @NimbobTheMarshmallow @Ash89

As for others I will be be giving out points but the top 5 will be chosen and then we will have a community vote to choose the top entry for the round. This was the best I could do since I don't want anyone to be evicted. The winner will receive bonus of 5 points. I will get the scores up by tonight as well then the next round will be up in two days or sooner by how voting goes.
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Dasha Leonova - Challenge 01

o967q97qb0s1.png

c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    JellysimwichJellysimwich Posts: 778 Member
    Was I ever tagged? I didn't ever notice an alert but looks like we're getting close to deliberation! (And the threads are jumbling up for me, too. I can't seem to find any of my previous posts!)
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Scores are in and I will soon post the poll of the top 5 pictures this round and the person who gets the highest votes will receive a bonus of 5 points after this I will post the winner and the next round

@Kelebek @MissBirdie @YJB19299 @xJojox @abelhinha35 @psykt @Jellysimwich @joanb615 @HAROZ @esharpmajor @BobSkellington @AshLenn
  • Options
    Vote Here

@rosemow @breemiles @alexis3142 @bilalsaid @bobskellington @chealsycat @dollarbill88 @esharpmajor @flubber32c4 @GuruFanNo1 @ironknight35 @LemmyLouch @LeslieM25 @MizoreYukii @MaggiSimmer @megsteroo @Ojenn @PoppieGirl @Pebblycat @picklesthecat114 @pammiechick @porkipine @Rivendellstar @SakuraLeon @themysticalpoet @vampiirre @Vanderetro @YJB19299 @Ash89 @Meeshelby @LilacErin @lialia54 @Rivers @Gemmabubbles @ilovebunnys65 @Nataria @JenLadyBird88 @lovejess2 @joanb615 @panthergirl2 @Penguinwa101 @PeaceSign101 @xcheekyangelx @HannaHasSims @psykt @SimmerSparklezzz @MarkHarris17 @4maddieblue @ColorMePink @BeechNutBaby @xJojox @MissBirdie @InaMac69 @Eliavah @Spookshow @JoeJoe11 @Sims3fan1986 @Sims3ambitions @Lorchies @InaMac69 @pigletpooh1 @fabtiffsim @Rorygilmore34 @xProudxHufflepuffx @Maladi777 @AshLenn @Pebblycat @Hannie @Chaos_Fairy @dafadolly @taigoesrawr @KatNip @JennaKatz

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top