Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Proposing at tables

I just had an idea regarding the restaurant GP pop into my head. I think it would be cool if a sim could order a glass of champagne for their date with a ring at the bottom of the glass. The other sim could notice it and pick it out or try to drink it without noticing the ring while the other sim panics. I think it would be pretty cool.

Comments

• Options
    FeyonaFeyona Posts: 145 Member
    I just had an idea regarding the restaurant GP pop into my head. I think it would be cool if a sim could order a glass of champagne for their date with a ring at the bottom of the glass. The other sim could notice it and pick it out or try to drink it without noticing the ring while the other sim panics. I think it would be pretty cool.
    And may be they could add an accidental death from choking on engagement ring ))). So simmers would think twice if it worth proposing this way :D.
  • Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    Those would be cool animations. Like if the sims is going to say yes, they notice the ring. But if they are going to say no, they don't notice. Lol
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I agree Aeroprinces and would also like to see teen couples surprise each other at the table with a promise ring then follow it up with a kiss.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    At this point I hope we get the classic romantic table interactions back from TS1 and 2.
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    Feyona wrote: »
    And may be they could add an accidental death from choking on engagement ring ))). So simmers would think twice if it worth proposing this way :D.

This is the kind of stuff I'd love to see in my game!!