Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

baby bumps :)

Comments

• Options
    egandreegandre Posts: 659 Member
    @lovebypondside I am sorry to hear about your loss too! <3
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    @schantal I love the dramatic story from the three Sims living together. So many cute baby bump pictures
  • Options
    SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    @schantal I love the dramatic story from the three Sims living together. So many cute baby bump pictures

Aww thanks hun :smile: . I need to play them again, its been a while :smile: . Kind of want to see what their babies will look like as children and teens.
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,406 Member

Awww, I love this thread! ♥

Here's a few of the bumps that have appeared in my game

EBO84cQ.png

8JQ4Wvx.png

IgQv78E.png

RKzlcra.png

qBudf4G.jpg

s177772.png

apparently I use that pink top a lot on my pregnant sims :lol:
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    @sillyangel0906 Cute pictures!! So happy to hear the positive feedback about this thread! <3
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    I love TS4 baby bumps.
  • Options
    AkiraAnubiseAkiraAnubise Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2016
    Here are my sims baby bumps. Funny thing i am doing two 100 baby challenge (one female and one male sims to have 100 babies)

Cecilia Astrum
    Second trimester (her chest blew up to a D even though she was a C o.o)
    fxx79e.jpg
    Third Trimester
    3166wbr.jpg

She soon gave birth to two beautiful baby boys.

David Lee (not a alien baby)
    He is huge for his first and it just seems to get bigger as hours passed.
    984vud.jpg
    At hospital with Cecilia(who yelled at the doctor for taking too long) to welcome the twins.
    fjlqfm.jpg

As i played other sims I realized that if they have twins your sims gets hungry, tired, and bladder decay all at the same time. With both David and Cecilia in first trimester they were always worn out with sore muscles, couldn't sleep because their bladder was low, and then turned around and was starving. Got worst when they get closer to going to the next trimester.
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member

I finally have some new baby bump pics. <3
    Here's my girl Harper, announcing her pregnancy. Generation 7 incoming! (Harper was the little girl feeling the redhead's tummy in my other post.)
    1zlq2xs.png
    Her husband feeling her tummy in the second trimester
    2updder.png
    Third trimester !
    4icwuf.png
    And she gave birth to twin girls! Rose and Mary. (She's holding Rose.)
    x3tv1y.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,611 Member
    Awww... I SO wish I could have twins. Well, not me personally - my sim. I never get multiple births in this game.

I would especially love twin girls - congrats on Rose & Mary @orangehippogriff
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    @elanorbreton The mom has two younger siblings that are twins, so maybe it runs in families? Not sure. And thank you :)
  • Options
    @elanorbreton Maybe fertility treatment for your sims?
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    edited May 2016
    Schantal wrote: »
    I wish that miscarriage was an option. Death is an option and that is part of it. I lost my baby (in real life) to miscarriage last year and I think playing through it in the game would have been therapeutic. I believe there was a mod in sims 3 that did it, but I can't remember.

Sorry to hear that, @Schantal. I've had four miscarriages, and I've played my Sims 2 and sims 3 games with a mod that allows miscarriages. And you're right, it is therapeutic, though it does still hurt at times. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for the kids I do have, but there are days that I'm looking at them, and a feel the lose of the ones that aren't here. :(

But bringing it back on topic, still loving everyone one's pics! <3
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    QuaayQuaay Posts: 558 Member

My alien girl got pregnant and got him pregnant at the same time too. Her bump was a lot bigger as you can see. Both were single birth. She gave birth a day before he did.

COCKF59UcAAbgVR.png:large
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,611 Member
    edited May 2016
    My sims's bump getting bigger:
    05-08-16_6-29-13%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Alas, she had another boy! Nothing against boys, you understand - I just so wanted a girl this time. And their first child didn't want a sibling at all, it seems:
    05-08-16_7-07-35%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Poor Spot :D
    But here's Kelly with her baby number 2 (who looks identical to his older brother when he was an object):
    05-08-16_7-09-32%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Edit @egandre I think I'd best choose a new family to try fertility treatment on, as I don't want a house stuffed full of angry siblings lol. It's time I rotated anyway.
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    And their first child didn't want a sibling at all, it seems

:D I think it's so cute when they get the angry moodlet from meeting a new sibling.

Of course, I also think it's cute when they're happy to get a new sibling. <3
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Quaay wrote: »

My alien girl got pregnant and got him pregnant at the same time too. Her bump was a lot bigger as you can see. Both were single birth. She gave birth a day before he did.

so alien woman that you play can get played males pregnant?? I haven't tried this yet, is she an alien you made in CAs?? love the pic.
  • Options
    jswizzlejswizzle Posts: 64 Member
    I love seeing everyone's baby bump pics! The family I'm playing with now just conceived their first child and I'm so excited. :smile: Unfortunately, I'm still a new member so I can't post any pics, but you can't even tell she's pregnant!
  • Options
    I'll spoil my suprise with this 1 picture for my legacy.
    Technically I was never going to have a baby sim, until toddlers came, but I guess It (Idk the gender yet) can stay a baby for a while.

This here Is my love, April.

15rxo41.jpg
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    @poppykoke April is lovely, enchanting even.
  • Options
    IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    poppykoke wrote: »
    I'll spoil my suprise with this 1 picture for my legacy.
    Technically I was never going to have a baby sim, until toddlers came, but I guess It (Idk the gender yet) can stay a baby for a while.

This here Is my love, April.

15rxo41.jpg

Quick question: I've read several people post that they will keep their Sim pregnant for a while...how do you do that? Is there a way to stop them from giving birth?

*just curious*
  • Options
    @cecerose0208, Thank you a ton!! I'm so happy she turned out that way.
    @IceDrizzle27, I use the out-dated version of the Mega Pregnancy Mod because It includes the " Pause Pregnancy " option In game, but the creator updated the mod and removed that feature. There are options though In the pie-panel that you can use to pause your sims pregnancy.
  • Options
    QuaayQuaay Posts: 558 Member
    Quaay wrote: »

so alien woman that you play can get played males pregnant?? I haven't tried this yet, is she an alien you made in CAs?? love the pic.

Yes, she is an alien I made in CAS. He was a Jon Snow character I downloaded from the gallery and I got him pregnant lol. They live together now with their son and daughter. Thanks :)
  • Options
    IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    @poppykoke ohh...awesome thanks. I'll look into other pregnancy pausing mods. I have MCC and I know there is an option to select the number of days a Sim can remain pregnant, but I didn't know that there were other mods available that had the option to pause. Thanks :)
  • Options
    @IceDrizzle27, oh wow I didn't know MCC did that, could use that on a few sims lol. Your welcome, hope everything works out.
  • Options
    Love the baby bump pics! @elanorbreton Hopefully the boys will get along eventually! ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top