Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Slow Rainbows] - Part 1.1 The People we Meet

2016-04-22_19-25-18-1024x576.png
This is Ghost Frost. She has been one of the chosen few to start over in the Outlands after she had been selected by chanse in the cermony. Ghost does not mind though. This is something she had been training and preparing for her entire life. Let the challenge begin! It was a little bit worrysome though that the cell-reception was so bad. She had been told that in the Outlands, electricity would be a luxury so after she had checked in with her boss at the police station she actually turned the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 thing off. For emergencies only she told herself.

2016-04-22_19-35-56-1024x576.png
There were more people around that Ghost would have imagined. She wondered quietly for herself if all those people were selected from the cermonies all over the world or if the community sss had left something truly important out of the equation when they sent her away. The people she met and introduced herself though seemed to be all different kinds of people, some with a very bad sense of humour….

2016-04-22_19-47-44-1024x576.png
….some really, really cute and ….

2016-04-23_08-11-28-1024x576.png
…yet some of them plain out crazy (OK there the Parliament had been right). In common for this spotted bunch of people was that they all carried the Sgr19 gene, more commonly known as the rainbow-gene.

Welcome to Slow Rainbows. This is my attempt to merge my own modification of the Apocalypse Challenge and a Rainbowcy. I have decided to play it slow and keep the chapters short and sweet , as berries. Hope you like it!

AMB.jpg

Comments