Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆The Sims 4☆A WALK INTO FANTASY

Ash89Ash89 Posts: 3,122 Member
mPwJeTp.png

PLEASE REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK

You guessed it, another Sims 4 modeling comp :smiley: Welcome to A Walk Into Fantasy. Who doesn’t love Fantasy comps? :smiley: In this competition you will be competing for the title of “ Maiden of Magic”. You may use Males but it is strongly recommended to use a Female :smiley: This competition won’t have all the creepies of Fantasy but more of the magical divine creatures such as Mermaids, etc. You will go through different magical, mysterious places and dress your model according to the Challenge given.

There will only be 10 slots open with one model per person. There will be no voting, this will be judged by judges with a scoring rubric. When giving the scores the judges will not be revealed but all judges must be fair. If you think you can be a fair judge please PM me :smiley: I have one more slot for a judge :smile: There will be a total of 3 judges <3

There will be a total of 7 rounds eliminating 1 person until we get to our top 3 finalist. There will be a scoring rubric each round so you can see what you will be scored on. Some challenges won’t have a requirement list so please make sure you read the brief carefully :smiley:

APPLICATION:
Please dress up your model as herself not any fantasy creatures. Please make the outfit appropriate for this comp a head and body shot are required on a white/transparent background.

A WALK into fantasy
Model’s Name:
Model’s Age:
What is your model’s favorite kind of Fantasy creature :
What makes your model unique? :
I set aside time comp: YES or NO
I will respect everyone including myself: YES or NO

0L1fq6z.png

01. No photoskinning or face plastering. Judges will look for these things.
02. Respect others including yourself
03. No negativity
04. Only use your own creations and Sims.
05. Be creative and have fun
06. No CC and CC is allowed.
Rules may be added or changed if the host feels it's necessary.

UFkouGv.png

01. @LeslieM25
02. @pammiechick
03. @YJB19299
04. @HAROZ
05. @pigletpooh1
06. @Pebblycat
07. @alexis3142
08. @MissBirdie
09. @MaggiSimmer
10. @VanillaAngelz
11. @AngiesSmith

t4ZNxdh.gif
6EQnkhg.png

Challenge 02 is now closed! Judging will take 4-5 days but if I receive scores before then I will post them :smiley: Since we only have 6 people now, I have decided there will be no eliminations until Challenge 06. When we get into Challenge 06, three people will leave, leaving the top 3 <3. Since there will be no eliminations this round I will post Challenge 03 tomorrow. This is my all time favorite and can't wait to see what you guys come up with <3 Good luck!
QA8gxZg.png
Post edited by Ash89 on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2016
    gyiCsmw.png

gwuPx93.gif

For A Walk Into Fantasy finale’ you will have two parts to complete. Please read over each part carefully. The two parts can be found below.

Part 1:

In this part you will be portraying two GODDESSES of each Greek and Roman. The name of your Goddess must be on you photo. A full length body shot and separate headshot is required. You have been assigned one Goddess from each category which you can find below. Note the pictures shown are just examples to help you. Please keep all entries clean meaning nothing provocative.

Greek Goddesses:
    - AngiesSmith: Eos: Goddess of the dawn
    - RTHEo0t.jpg

- pammiechick: Hera: QUEEN of the OLYPIAN GODESSES Goddess of marriage
    7GQnqJd.jpg

- Pebblycat: Asteria: Goddess of Stars
    LdYJdva.jpg

Roman Goddesses
    - AngiesSmith: Fortuna: Goddess of luck
    EnwICns.jpg

- pammiechick: Diana: Goddess of the moon
    TdHmSGP.jpg

- Pebblycat: Ceres Goddess of the harvest
    x8V6ZoS.jpg

Part 2
    For this part you will be creating your own fantasy creature. Yes, I said your own. You can totally create your own or you can mix two existing. This can not be a dark or creepy creature. It has to be on the light side. Same as above, it has to be clean and not provocative. Must provide a full length body shot and a separate head shot. You also need to come up with a name of you fantasy creature.

Since their is such a long deadline I will post half way through to remind you guys of the deadline :smile:
    Deadline: June 26th at 2pm CST
    Post edited by Ash89 on
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Wow guys, this was sooo close. You both did terrific and your entries were beautiful <3 Thank you for sticking it out :smiley: You both will get a siggie!

JISKEIb.gif

6uBCkQW.png

wmgdgD5.png
    Post edited by Ash89 on
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    reserved
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    you guys may be interested :smiley:

@rosemow @BreeMiles @alexis3142 @bilalsaid @bobskellington @chealsycat @dollarbill88 @esharpmajor @flubber32c4 @GuruFanNo1 @ironknight35 @LeslieM25 @MaggiSimmer @megsteroo @Ojenn @PoppieGirl @Pebblycat @picklesthecat114 @pammiechick @porkipine @Rivendellstar @SakuraLeon @themysticalpoet @vampiirre @Vanderetro @YJB19299 @Zita1966z @Meeshelby @LilacErin @lialia54 @Rivers @Issabella14 @Gemmabubbles @ilovebunnys65 @Nataria @JenLadyBird88 @lovejess2 @joanb615 @panthergirl2 @Penguinwa101 @PeaceSign101 @xcheekyangelx @HannaHasSims @psykt @SimmerSparklezzz @MarkHarris17 @4maddieblue @ColorMePink @BeechNutBaby @xJojox @MissBirdie @InaMac69 @Eliavah @Spookshow @JoeJoe11 @Sims3fan1986 @Sims3ambitions @Lorchies @InaMac69 @abelhinha35 @pigletpooh1 @fabtiffsim @Rorygilmore34 @xProudxHufflepuffx @Maladi777

QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    SpookshowSpookshow Posts: 1,252 Member
    Ooo please can I reserve? :)
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Options
    Spookshow wrote: »
    Ooo please can I reserve? :)

Absolutely @Spookshow :smiley:

QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    abillings1978abillings1978 Posts: 1,521 Member
    I am no good at fantasy, otherwise I would join
  • Options
    alexis3142alexis3142 Posts: 1,113 Member
    @Ash89 I would loveeee for you to reserve me for slot 7 :)
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    My Origin ID is Sinnamonalisa
    Check me out on Tumblr where I post MySims 4 Legacy Challenge Updates!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    I am no good at fantasy, otherwise I would join

That's ok :smiley:@abillings1978

QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    alexis3142 wrote: »
    @Ash89 I would loveeee for you to reserve me for slot 7 :)

Awesome! @alexis3142

QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    Thank you! I'll be lurking for now. I'm completely burnt out on comps so going to take a long break after these ones I am in are finished.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I want to do this soooo badly but I'm a beginner so I know I won't be able to keep up! These ladies do their own artwork!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I normally suck at comps with supernatural themes, but I am adventurous :D Please reserve me Slot 2 :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Well...I can't stay away. I've been thinking about this so much and already have ideas for the first challenge! So reserve me a spot! If I get eliminated quickly, that's fine. I ADORE unicorns! In fact, one of my books has a unicorn in it! How can I resist? Won't be able to post my model until Monday!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Meeshelby wrote: »
    Thank you! I'll be lurking for now. I'm completely burnt out on comps so going to take a long break after these ones I am in are finished.

Ok hun, I understand that :smiley:

QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    @pammiechick @YJB19299 There's a first time for everything :smiley: Glad you want to join :smiley:
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    6 more slots open :smiley:
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    MajestycUnicornMajestycUnicorn Posts: 2,088 Member
    Wow @Ash89 this looks like fun :) I will be lurking
    AYB54uy.png
  • Options
    Still 6 slots left guys :smiley:<3

@rosemow @BreeMiles @bilalsaid @bobskellington @chealsycat @dollarbill88 @flubber32c4 @GuruFanNo1 @ironknight35 @LeslieM25 @MaggiSimmer @megsteroo @Ojenn @PoppieGirl @Pebblycat @picklesthecat114 @porkipine @Rivendellstar @SakuraLeon @themysticalpoet @vampiirre @Vanderetro @Zita1966z @LilacErin @lialia54 @Rivers @Issabella14 @Gemmabubbles @ilovebunnys65 @Nataria @JenLadyBird88 @lovejess2 @panthergirl2 @Penguinwa101 @PeaceSign101 @xcheekyangelx @HannaHasSims @psykt @SimmerSparklezzz @MarkHarris17 @4maddieblue @ColorMePink @BeechNutBaby @xJojox @MissBirdie @InaMac69 @Eliavah @JoeJoe11 @Sims3fan1986 @Sims3ambitions @Lorchies @pigletpooh1 @fabtiffsim @Rorygilmore34 @xProudxHufflepuffx @Maladi777
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    PebblycatPebblycat Posts: 861 Member
    I will be lurking as well to see the amazing creations coming up :D
    My Origin ID: Pebblycat
    Visit Pebblycat's Showcase to see what I've created
  • Options
    xProudxHufflepuffxxProudxHufflepuffx Posts: 37 Member
    Reserve for me please!
  • Options
    Reserve for me please!

Will do! @xProudxHufflepuffx :smiley:

QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    PebblycatPebblycat Posts: 861 Member
    I've changed my mind, sign me up please! Looking forward to learning lots of new things :)
    My Origin ID: Pebblycat
    Visit Pebblycat's Showcase to see what I've created
  • Options
    Pebblycat wrote: »
    I've changed my mind, sign me up please! Looking forward to learning lots of new things :)

Welcome aboard! Glad that you changed your mind :smiley:@Pebblycat

QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    Pebblycat wrote: »

Yay! I'm excited to see what you do!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg