Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 5 should be...

riccardougariccardouga Posts: 436 Member
Imagine if The sims 5 will contain... the humor of The sims 1, the perfectionism of The sims 2, the open world & CASt of The sims 3 and finally the... :hushed: oh well, the multitasking & CAS of The sims 4! :lol: (I don't mention emotions because are not so detailed) plus obviously all the new features that will possibly came with The sims 5: gradual aging, hair growth, wind that move both hair and clothes on sims. It would be the Perfect sims game ever!!! :love::heart: What do you think? :smile:

Comments

• Options
    ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    I agree
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • Options
    cudleybabysimcudleybabysim Posts: 865 Member
    Great ideas! I would also love nraas-like story progression from TS3!
  • Options
    xBlackDragon7xxBlackDragon7x Posts: 173 Member
    this would be awesome i agree!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited April 2016
    Sims 5 is way in the future. We have several more years of Sims 4 to look forward to.
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Awesome! :+1:
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    It's way to early to start talking about Sims 5!
  • Options
    FlyingDarkWingFlyingDarkWing Posts: 111 Member
    Regarding the dark humor of the Sims 1, I don't see it happening, since people these days are easily offended pretty much by everything.

What dark humor did the sims 1 have I mean come on
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    sorry to soon for me to think of sims5 and at this point in time right now i have no plans on moving on to the sims5 the only thing that would make me move on to the sims5 is if its very very diffrent from the sims1 sims2 sims3 and sims4
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Imagine if The sims 5 will contain... the humor of The sims 1, the perfectionism of The sims 2, the open world & CASt of The sims 3 and finally the... :hushed: oh well, the multitasking & CAS of The sims 4! :lol: (I don't mention emotions because are not so detailed) plus obviously all the new features that will possibly came with The sims 5: gradual aging, hair growth, wind that move both hair and clothes on sims. It would be the Perfect sims game ever!!! :love::heart:What do you think? :smile:

What do I think ... it is far to early to be thinking about Sims5.
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    edited April 2016

The Sims 1 had some mature humor that may seem inappropriate; I just do not see it happening anymore, since easily offended people always are the cause of things that are removed.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    Not for some of us, sunman502. I agree with the OP, plus I would add: much more realistic graphics (not totally realistic, but lose the Disney look), being able to turn Story Progression TOTALLY off, options that would let you scale the game's performance depending on how powerful your computer is, and weather & seasons in the base game.
  • Options
    FlyingDarkWingFlyingDarkWing Posts: 111 Member

The Sims 1 had some mature humor that may seem inappropriate; I just do not see it happening anymore, since easily offended people always ruin things.

Aw I wish I had the sims 1 now lol
  • Options

The Sims 1 had some mature humor that may seem inappropriate; I just do not see it happening anymore, since easily offended people always are the cause of things that are removed.
    Every Sims game that was made for game console or pc has that Colton. I mean that's what the woohoo and the scuffle was all about. So why should that change now?

• Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    edited April 2016
    Imagine if The sims 5 will contain... the humor of The sims 1, the perfectionism of The sims 2, the open world & CASt of The sims 3 and finally the... :hushed: oh well, the multitasking & CAS of The sims 4! :lol: (I don't mention emotions because are not so detailed) plus obviously all the new features that will possibly came with The sims 5: gradual aging, hair growth, wind that move both hair and clothes on sims. It would be the Perfect sims game ever!!! :love::heart: What do you think? :smile:

Gradual aging won't be possible. Only way to understand why is to study graphic models and to understand how they're implemented in games. Other than that. As long as there's no emotion system, no tasks up the wazoo, and things missing from base games added back, and some actual time and effort put into it, I may be happy to see it.

I don't have my hopes up and can wait either way.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Instead of Sims 5, the next game should just be "Sims" and be a clearly marketed reboot instead of continuation of the series. That way the devs can make it as they wish and not have to rehash everything that's already come before a half-dozen times over again. Tomb Raider had a reboot to its franchise that gave it a fresh start and I think the Sims needs a similar house cleaning.

I have a feeling that had Sims 4 dropped the 4 and been marketed as a reboot, it would be much better for the community, even if nothing about the game itself had been any different. Drop the anchor of history and let the ship sail already.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    Stdlr9 wrote: »
    Not for some of us, sunman502. I agree with the OP, plus I would add: much more realistic graphics (not totally realistic, but lose the Disney look), being able to turn Story Progression TOTALLY off, options that would let you scale the game's performance depending on how powerful your computer is, and weather & seasons in the base game.
    I understand that because the OP wouldn't have even posted this thread if they had thought that it was much to early to talk about Sims 5. And I certainly don't disagree with what the OP had said in their post at all. In fact I agree with what the OP was saying about Sims 5, I just feel that it's to soon to talk about Sims 5 is all.

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    me as long as i can fully turn off aging in game and turn off death i would buy the sims5 but even do i love playing the sims4 over the years it can be costly
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    edited April 2016
    Instead of Sims 5, the next game should just be "Sims" and be a clearly marketed reboot instead of continuation of the series. That way the devs can make it as they wish and not have to rehash everything that's already come before a half-dozen times over again. Tomb Raider had a reboot to its franchise that gave it a fresh start and I think the Sims needs a similar house cleaning.

I have a feeling that had Sims 4 dropped the 4 and been marketed as a reboot, it would be much better for the community, even if nothing about the game itself had been any different. Drop the anchor of history and let the ship sail already.

Ooh, yes! Kind of like what SimCity 2013 did with its title, except let it not be like that (you know, flop). :D
  • Options
    I was just thinking about the next Sims game just the other day. And I come to the conclusion that it's time to make a Sims game called The Sims Universe. Sims Universe would be a Sims game where they take a town, and it's elements from Sims 1, 2, 3, and 4 and compile them into one game.
  • Options
    Regarding the dark humor of the Sims 1, I don't see it happening, since people these days are easily offended pretty much by everything.

I think that also include the naked woohoo, or better, the "play in bed" from Livin' Large, right? Where sims barking under the covers too... :flushed:
  • Options
    ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    @riccardouga rlly? I got Sims 1 ultimate collection for Christmas and didn't know whether to download it, do u think I should?
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • Options
    @riccardouga rlly? I got Sims 1 ultimate collection for Christmas and didn't know whether to download it, do u think I should?

Absolutely yes :wink:
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    But wouldn't they start working on Sims 5 a couple years before the Sims 4 ends?
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    It's almost going to be 2 years, and after the 3rd year.. I wonder if they'll start making the Sims 5 base game.