Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What sort of person do I come across as?

SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
Ok so recently it turns out on another forum someone was saying nasty things about me :( I don't know why, and I haven't asked them why. But one thing I worry is that maybe it's because of the way I am, or the way I type online. So I just want to ask you one simple question:

Am I friendly, annoying, unintelligent, a pain, etc. :(

Matthew.

Comments

• Options
    Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    edited April 2016
    You come across as sweet and very friendly. You are very caring and kind. I don't see anything wrong with the way you type, I'm not getting a negative vibe from your posts at all. You're one of the nicest people on this forum!
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    You're a little odd, but in a really pleasant way.
    Theres a certain charm to your posts.
    You seem to be a mix of young and mature, I guess it's what some people would call an "old soul." I don't even know how old you are, but if I had to guess, I'd say early 20's. But you're almost too placid to be under 30. I imagine you to be a rock in a storm of toddlers or puppies. (ok, my imagination is weird)
    You're friendly, likable, probably the kind of person most people would be ok with taking home to meet their folks, you're the kind of person forums like this need.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    We've never had direct communication, but I've read a bunch of your posts. You seem very friendly. I like that you share things that are important to you that are not related to the games -- such as your avatar. You seem open and level headed. I definitely do not see you as annoying or unintelligent. Keep being yourself. You are very likable.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I know it's hard, but you need to ignore those people. There are always going to be plum who will try to knock you down in life, but you gotta brush them off. Take it from someone who has been there a lot, you'll be better for it. They are the ones who are wrong, not you.

But to answer your question, you don't come off as annoying or unintelligent. You're friendly and likable so don't change :)
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Now, I haven't been here a long time, but from reading your posts you seem like a really kind and compassionate person.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Sennie wrote: »
    Ok so recently it turns out on another forum someone was saying nasty things about me :( I don't know why, and I haven't asked them why. But one thing I worry is that maybe it's because of the way I am, or the way I type online. So I just want to ask you one simple question:

Am I friendly, annoying, unintelligent, a pain, etc. :(

Matthew.

Really? That's odd. You're one of the most pleasant people to interact with here on the forums.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I think you are the craziest most obseesed Elvis fan I have ever come across with in the nets, and that's awesome :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Sennie you come across as a very nice and thoughtful person. That person who said those things about you was probably either having a bad day, took something totally the wrong way or maybe they're the nasty person themselves (don't know the situation so I won't necessarily jump to that conclusion, but it's possible!)

No need to worry about how you come across you are awesome and friendly! :D
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited April 2016
    You are very sweet and kind! You are always cheering people up myself included, you never miss a chance to do good. That is something needed not just on the forums but everywhere! You my friend are special! Please don't let those heartless *insert bad word* bring you down! *Hugs* I hope you have a wonderful day and God bless you. :)
    Lb3vIJjaSIQWA.gif
  • Options
    MissBirdieMissBirdie Posts: 3,003 Member
    Not everyone in life is kind, you will come across the nasty type who love to put people down but don't let that effect you! From what I've seen on the forums you're a really nice, caring person, don't let things others say get you down and don't doubt your own character :blush:
    “Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I've always though you are very kind, caring, and friendly person. You're definitely not annoying or a pain or anything like that, whoever thinks that has some issues. They're probably trying to troll or bully you. It's possible there's been some misinterpretation or something. But sadly there are people who do that just to knock others down, so try not to let it get you down. You're awesome, and anyone who doesn't think so well... they must live a sad life being so bitter.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    @Sennie I gave it some more thought while I was away doing other things. I still think you're one of the nicest people I meet here on the forums. Did someone call you a SJW or something along those lines? I know there are people who are quick to throw around that term like it's a put down or slur whenever someone disagrees with them, even if the disagreement is valid.

Either way, you have nothing to worry about here. :)
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,021 Member
    Wow, I'm sorry people have been saying rude things about you, you definitely don't deserve it. You've always come across as very kind and polite. And I don't find you annoying in the least bit, and from what I've seen you've always come off as very friendly. Please don't take those mean comments about you to heart. You're an awesome person, no matter what they have to say. :)
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Truthful, respectable, inspiring.
  • Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    I haven't met you properly yet, but, I feel quite happy when I see you've commented on a thread. From what I've read, you seem to be a kind, respectful person. :)
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    From what I've seen of your posts on the forums, I get the impression that you are friendly and polite. The way that you word your posts is in no way unintelligent or annoying. I enjoy seeing your comments and I believe a lot of other people feel the same. :) Keep on being you and don't let petty comments get you down!
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    People can be so mean! :disappointed: It's hard sometimes to wear thick skin online because people often forget that they're addressing a REAL LIVE HUMAN and just let 'er rip. I'm sorry that there were unkind words being said about you. Try to be tough and don't let the Muggles get you down!
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    You come across as a huge Elvis fan. Other than that, you seem very calm and patient.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Thanks you guys :) you're all super kind <3

I won't be posting in the forum games or discussions anymore, except for a certain few threads :) but hopefully I'll be able to talk to you in the Recent Activity part of the forum :)

Thank you again for your nice messages and I hope you all have a super happy fun day :)

Hugs <3

Matthew.
  • Options
    LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,021 Member

I won't be posting in the forum games or discussions anymore, except for a certain few threads :) but hopefully I'll be able to talk to you in the Recent Activity part of the forum :)

Thank you again for your nice messages and I hope you all have a super happy fun day :)

Hugs <3

Matthew.

Ahh, why is that? And you're always so nice to talk to :)
  • Options
    LyniaSC wrote: »

Hugs <3

Matthew.

Ahh, why is that? And you're always so nice to talk to :)

Well I'm in talks with SimGuruDrake at the moment and I'm just staying low for a bit, only posting in one or two threads :) I'll probably post properly everywhere again in a few weeks :)

Thank you, I love talking with you as well <3 you're lovely.

Hugs <3

Matthew.
  • Options
    PrincessMeganaPrincessMegana Posts: 33 Member
    Hello! I apologise if this thread is dead as the last post was about a week or so ago, I have just seen it and wanted to contribute to it as I have seen a lot of posts from you in other threads, @Sennie ☺

Every time I have encountered one of your posts somewhere I have always totally agreed with it, it's like you take the words right out of my mouth, especially in the 'Toddler ideas at a glance' thread. You seem very passionate about the sims as well as kind, open to others' opinions and always willing to help. You really stick out in the sense that you just seem so lovely and open, you always have nice things to say to people whether it be their creations or their ideas. I love that you are into Elvis too, fantastic music taste it seems!

I'm sorry that somebody was saying nasty things about you, I can't see why anyone would in the slightest. Some people just don't have anything better to do with their time I suppose.

I hope I helped somehow, Meg ☮