Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Hate Digital Downloads

im really not sure where to put this. but ive never been a fan of everything being connected to origin. i miss getting actual sims boxes and i really miss it a lot. something happened today really bad. i was about to play one of my sims games when origin did an update. normally thats not a big deal. but after it updated I was logged out of my account. That was weird cuz that never happened before. So when I put my information in it wouldnt take it. So either I got hacked or something went wrong in the update. I couldnt even log in here to see if anyone else knew what to do. I was able to get my password reset. But Im really upset because if I couldnt get it back I would have had to buy a new sims 4 game. I would have to rebuy all my expansions/stuff/game packs. Maybe even have to buy all my sims 3 things back all because of this whole thing being digital. Sims are my life and this is horrible how someone could possibly ruin everything if I wasnt able to figure out what to do. So yes I think I earned the right to be angry that everything is digital because I as a simmer should be able to buy my games and play them without worried about getting hacked.
my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3