Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Run away

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Anmirla

Thanks for that extra info its a story line I want to have a go at when I finish my hood..

@Rflong7

If runaways come back on their birthdays and I wanted to send them to college what I would try and do is use the sim blender mod to reset that sims age back to the beginning of their teen life span before they aged up.. it might not work it was just a thought after what Anmirla said about cheats :)
  • Options
    classicXcrimeclassicXcrime Posts: 175 Member
    edited September 2016
    @SPARKY1922 I may have finally fixed the issue with my computer, and turns out it was Norton security suite after all and not a conflict with something from TS2 UC. I'll try playing it tomorrow since I've had some free time open up. Originally I was having issues with my computer freezing at the welcome screen and then when that was fixed my cursor would blink and have a constantly spinning circle.
  • Options
    SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    @SPARKY1922 I may have finally fixed the issue with my computer, and turns out it was Norton security suite after all and not a conflict with something from TS2 UC. I'll try playing it tomorrow since I've had some free time open up. Originally I was having issues with my computer freezing at the welcome screen and then when that was fixed my cursor would blink and have a constantly spinning circle.

Ugh, don't get me started on Nortons, lol. Anyway, I'm glad you got things fixed and hopefully The Sims 2 will work also! Just out of curiosity, you don't by any chance have a program called ZoneAlarm, do you? It's a great security program for protecting you on the Internet, BUT, it has a tendency to conflict with MOST other programs on a person's computer. I used to use it, but with each subsequent update, it got stricter and stricter until I could barely do anything and was always suspending the program until finally I simply removed it completely. Another program that sometimes causes conflicts is Webroot. Another good program to protect you against spyware, but I noticed on my laptop that it was causing me to not be able to do things on the Internet, so I finally had to disable it permanently. So, if you have either of those programs, try disabling them and see if the game runs then.

Good luck!
  • Options
    classicXcrimeclassicXcrime Posts: 175 Member
    @SataiDelennn Nope, no other programs for security purposes. Just Norton. I haven't been having any computer issues for about a week, so we'll see tonight after I play TS2 for a bit if we're going to have any problems. I'll keep you guys posted in the "What Happened in Your Game Today?" Discussion thread :)
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @classicXcrime

I am pleased you have got it fixed now my own PC is playing up 5 weeks after my upgrade with new parts fitted.. I want to scream so loudly :)