Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Flower bouquets

Hello! There are many flowers in the game but they are not used. It would be cool to return bouquet crafting from Sims 2. One flower, composition of a specific set of flowers, romantic rose's bouquet in the shape of a heart, wreath, garland and many other items could be. Bouquets can be give, decorate the house or sell in the own store. It's might be interesting and useful skill.

Comments

• Options
    EkaBlackEkaBlack Posts: 3 New Member
    Sorry for mistakes, English is not my native language. :(
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    EkaBlack wrote: »
    Hello! There are many flowers in the game but they are not used. It would be cool to return bouquet crafting from Sims 2. One flower, composition of a specific set of flowers, romantic rose's bouquet in the shape of a heart, wreath, garland and many other items could be. Bouquets can be give, decorate the house or sell in the own store. It's might be interesting and useful skill.

Totally agree. GTW should have had brought a flower arranging station like OFB. It would be awesome to make flower shops. :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Okto84Okto84 Posts: 198 Member
    I like all of these ideas too. My sims have nice gardens, but don't get to do much with the build mode plants
  • Options
    BarbieSimsBarbieSims Posts: 3 New Member
    I agree too..It would be awesome to have a flower shop..It loved it in TS2..
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I really miss this feature too, I'd love more uses for flowers. Flower arranging and perfume making would both be fab!

(And your English is very good, perfectly understandable).
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I agree too. I hope they bring us flower arranging and crafting in the future.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I hope there could also be the option to use the flowers from your own garden, instead of just buying it.
  • Options
    NetteNette Posts: 205 Member
    Yes! I don't see any use of picking and planting flowers in the game as it is now, I want to gave a nice vase with wild flowers in.
  • Options
    SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    Oh yea.. they really skimped out on GTW with the retail system. TS2 OFB rocked! I wish this game could get it's act together.
    I'd love to have a working flower shop. The different kinds of plants are already in game! It seems like a no brainer to let the sims build bouquets with them... Another Sims 4 fail I guess.
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3