Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fasttrack the romance and friendship bars option without mods/cheats request

davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
edited March 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I wish they had a way to fast track this relationship on both the friendship and romance bar to up the bar faster for those who aren't concerned with slow dating ect. After the S3 deal, I have zero interest in using mods ect. and it would be nice not to have to put in cheats either considering there is a disclaimer that using cheats can mess with the game performance at times. I wish that after the initial meeting, that there is an option to "fast track this relationship" and that it jumps the bar quickly by half and stays an option to use again to make the bar full and to up slipping bars due to not socializing often. This would also make friends faster for those who would like to fast track their storylines. :)

I also wish they would add boyfriend/girlfriend/ fiancée/ good friend/BFF to CAS.

Comments

• Options
    shacoriashacoria Posts: 247 Member
    But that would interfere with some of the aspirations. It would make the social ones really really easy to complete if you could instantly go from being strangers to best friends with anyone.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    shacoria wrote: »
    But that would interfere with some of the aspirations. It would make the social ones really really easy to complete if you could instantly go from being strangers to best friends with anyone.

I don't know about that. There are mods/cheats for things like that and it doesn't bother it. I use the money cheat for example and it only makes the aspirations get done faster for the one that wants to do it. The way I'm talking about lets those who choose to do it fast track and those who don't won't and it wont change/hurt their games. It is just a shame and frustrating for those who don't care about building relationships, but want to go right into role play to have to do it every single time they start a new game and many people start new games all the time especially when new content comes out. It would just be nice to have options and those who want to can and those who don't can go ahead with the old fashion way/scenic route. :)