Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Casting Call & Set Designers needed for a new (sort-of) Legacy story. Is anyone willing to help?

Hey y'all!

Let me preface this by saying HOLY WALL OF TEXT! Thank you in advance for reading!

So it's been quite some time since I've been around, aside from silently lurking in the forums. I lost interest in much of anything social for a long time, due to the passing of my sweet Mama, and kind of just kept to myself and slept, a lot. However, good news! I have recovered, somewhat from the depression, and am again finding an interest in my beloved Sims. I have to admit, I bought 4, shortly after release. My birthday gift to myself. I also purchased the first GP, SP and EP. I was determined to give it a chance. I can't. Just, no. No toddlers is my deal breaker. If they happen, I'll try again. If not, no more. Okay end of rant. The point of that was to state that I've reinstalled 3, after having to reset my laptop to factory settings and upgrading the RAM.

Why am I boring you with all of this? Sorry. Backstoryish.

I have an idea. I've never successfully completed a legacy type game, and I feel the need to try. There's a story lurking in my brain begging me to write it, and play it out in my game to try and get some amazing screenshots so that I can share it with you all here.

My problem is that while the story is about to literally burst out of my fingertips, I am PLUM at creating decent looking lots (I am definitely NOT an interior designer) and sims that don't all look alike or have the same traits. I need 6 sims. 2 married couples, one with a teen son and one male young adult, in 3 separate households. [[b]I reserve the right to alter anything about anything sent/suggested as needed for my storytelling purposes. Credit will ALWAYS be given to original creators.[/b]] You can name them whatever you like, but be aware that unless I like what you have chosen better, I will be changing their names to fit my story.

Talent:

I don't want to give too much away, but the childless female needs to have a snobbish look to her, sort of a "Let me speak to your manager" type, well dressed, always done up, married well and thinks she's better than everyone because of this fact. Basically stunning in looks, the kind you can only get if you spend $$$$$$ on just the right look. Sculpted to perfection. Blonde, blue or green eyed, porcelain skin. Necessary traits are Snob, Dramatic, and Dislikes Children. Gold Digger LTW.

Childless adult male should be well dressed, darker blonde, blue eyes, fair skinned, but not pale. Not snobbish, but knows what he likes when he sees it, and likes nice things. Rich. Married to the snob above, but tolerant of her shrewishness because, love. Should have the look of a man who appears browbeaten into submission by said wife, but really is patronizing (like he would pat her on the head if she wouldn't terrorize him to death.) Necessary traits, Family Oriented and Hopeless Romantic. CEO LTW.

The teen should be somewhat similar in personality to the childless adult female, but not exact. Blonde, blue eyed, skin tone like he spends his holidays in tropical weather. Well dressed, from a wealthy family. Always looks like he's headed for a photo shoot, no matter the occasion. Narcissistic, in love with himself, divaish, full of himself, thinks he's God's gift, we all know someone like this. Commitment issues is an understatement. Free reign on his parents, all I ask is that they look their roles. Rich and snobby. Master Romancer LTW.

The other one should basically be the perfect book boyfriend. With the exception of the money that they always seem to have. He should be from more humble beginnings. Hard working but not a workaholic. Romantic and loving, family comes first. His look screams casual, gorgeous without knowing it. Basically the exact opposite of the other guy. Please no mountain men beards. My vision for him is along the lines of Italian descent, so light olive skin tone, and chocolatey hair with green, hazel or pretty brown eyes. He doesn't have to be penniless or poor, but he has to be below the game's rich threshold. Comfortably secure financially, perhaps would be a good place for him to be. His LTW is classified until I release that portion of my story, so since the game makes us choose something, just pick the first one that pops up.

Please submit head-shots along with shots of all outfits, custom content is accepted & highly encouraged, provided you link me to the original creators so I can directly download their files and give the proper credit.

Suggestions for Poses accepted - I have a ton, but need lots more. My story kind of requires them.

I own most, if not all of the store, plus every expansion and stuff pack. Not all store content is installed, but please list which set/world it comes from so I can install if necessary. All SPS and expansions are installed.

Set Design:

I am creating one HUGE lot that will hold various sets for screenshot purposes, in addition to this I need a few separate lots. What I'm asking for seems like a lot, but I will be attempting to create these all myself as well. I, however, am usually an utter failure at bringing my visions to life, which is why I'm asking the community for help. There are SO many talented people out there I just know that someone will be able to do this.

What I need is as follows:

Custom playable high rise building with two penthouse apartments, each with two "master suite" type bedrooms and the basic amenities that rich folks could expect to utilize. One of these apartments needs to be two stories, and use the curved stair objects from the store. For inspiration perhaps take a look at the penthouse in the Disney show, Jesse. This apartment needs one of the bedrooms to be decorated for a female for the toddler through teen life stages, it also needs a movie theater room, plus a home office. The other penthouse needs to have one bedroom decorated for a male teen/young adult. Cold, showhomey, perfectly spotless, elegant, expensive decor, in both penthouses, just with different color schemes. It does not literally have to be a Bridgeport building (unless you can pull that off!) but it does need to LOOK like one on the outside, as that's where some of my story takes place. I have Roaring Heights as well, so if one of those buildings can be remodeled to give me what I need that's perfect. First floor = lobby, security desk, pool, garage. Second floor gym, media center. I forget how high the floors can go, but if necessary the gym and media center can go into a basement area instead of on the second floor and that can be used for smaller apartments for NPCs. The higher the better. Each floor can have consistently bigger apartments for larger families. I plan to utilize a mod to make it like Apartment Life. Each separate apartment should be fully functional! I would like a seasonal marker, with rotating seasonal decorations in at least the two penthouses and the lobby.

Wedding venue. Seasonal marker, with a different theme for each season. Church like and super fancy, think celebrity weddings, David Tutera style over the top. Room for LOTS of guests. Including a separate reception area, dj, dance floor, professional bar.

Wedding venue with a sophisticated country/ranch theme, smaller, with a reception area, small dance floor, professional bar. Think ... intimate ceremony, family and close friends only. Preferably two different ceremony options, one indoor and one outdoor, with the reception area being accessible from either one.

I do have the Romanza sets from the store, please use whenever possible for these lots.

Resort suggestions would be appreciated - honeymoon style. If someone wants to build one that's okay too :smiley:

And finally, 64x64 lot. Furnished Legacy style home. Horse Ranch with Master suite, gender neutral (pastel yellows, greens, & white) nursery for infants and toddlers that is big enough to accommodate multiples should the need arise, home office for two, 4 bedrooms - one for male child, female child, male teen, female teen; big enough to share. Large kitchen, breakfast nook - baking station, canning station, woodfire oven, deep fryer and ice cream maker. Laundry room off the kitchen big enough to house this set from TSR. Dining room, family/living room. Open concept. Basement game room. Pool, with pool bar and slide. Small greenhouse for year round gardening. Empty plots for plants ready to be planted, university herb garden, alchemy garden. Tractor is okay ... if there's room. No harvest-able trees. I have a mod that makes them unnecessary. [ [b][i]IF there isn't room for the greenhouse, a second lot with a large greenhouse, tractor/track and a giant garden+orchard with at least 4 of each type of plant available can be built, just make it look like a natural continuation of land[/i][/b].] Grandparent's/In-Laws Cottage, detached. Barn for horse breeding, training area. This is vital. It's a horse ranch. Try to keep a homey, warm, country theme throughout the house. Clutter! I'd like it to look lived in. Not like a show home. As with the sims, custom content is encouraged. Just please link me to whatever you use, so I can download and give credit.

Screenshots of each set would be lovely, and are encouraged, along with download links in case others would like to use them as well!

If you've made it this far, thank you both for your interest, and for reading my babble.

There isn't really anything I can offer in regards to compensation for anything anyone builds for me specifically, other than showcasing your talent and creativity in my story with screen shots and links to wherever your downloads are hosted or your website. My story will likely be posted to a blog, which will include a page specifically for credits to content creators. I will update this post with a link to the story, no matter where I post it.

TL;DR - Need Sims and Lots created for a story. Specifics in the Wall of Text above!