Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do You Think Hybrids Will Be Possible?

DarciTheFoxDarciTheFox Posts: 1,589 Member
edited March 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I would LOVE the ability to create hybrids of all the supernaturals. I would also like it so that the game would randomize the supernatural powers of hybrids so that no 2 hybrids are the same. So, all pure supernaturals would have the full range of their supernatural powers, but if they were a hybrid they would get a randomized mix of whatever abilities they're hybrids of.

Since I've seen half alien, half sims out there I am hopeful for the ability of TS4 to have hybrids. That would be just the next level up for Supernatural lovers, I think. If I could create a Mergenie, I'd be super happy. LOL! Or a Merfairy...idk! Or a Sea Witch! (Mersim/Witch) The possibilites are endless. I'd also like a dragon/sim. Sims that can have dragon features or shift into human form.

I also require that Genies (Djinn), Mersims & Dragons return. LOL! Playable genies were SO awesome, but I'm bummed they didn't have a lamp to live in like faeries had the faerie house.

Anyways, what are your thoughts on hybrids? Do you think TS4 is capable of supporting them?
Post edited by DarciTheFox on

Comments

• Options
    aclavoaclavo Posts: 1,517 Member
    Perhaps you should post this in the ideas and feedback section.
  • Options
    aclavo wrote: »

I'd like to discuss whether or not people think it's possible to have hybrids in TS4, and throwing out a couple ideas, but this is mainly to discuss hybrids and whether or not people think they will happen or can happen. I think it fits here, but if others agree with you I will move it. I can see your point.
  • Options
    Dramatic-GamerDramatic-Gamer Posts: 713 Member
    edited March 2016
    It was super easy to do that in the sims 3 using a "MOD"
    Basically an occult Sim or a supernatural sim is a sim with a supernatural "Trait"
    so if You add "Witch" + "Werewolf" traits together You'll get a hybrid of these two mixed .
    If it wasn't an official release by the Sims team , I'm sure it will be so easy to make using a mod.
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • Options
    YungGigiYungGigi Posts: 1,083 Member

I second this
  • Options
    YungGigi wrote: »

I second this

And we have a second. I will move it. I just thought this was more appropriate because it's more about the discussion of whether people think they're possible or not, but I can see your point.

• Options
    NordicPhoenix22xNordicPhoenix22x Posts: 301 Member
    I love hybrids! :smile:
    We can already have pretty cool alien/human-hybrids, so I really hope that it will be possible for supernaturals as well! Maybe we could even make them directly in CAS via play with genetics - make a mermaid mom and a fairy dad and then create their merfairy-child etc.
    "Children of the night, Soldiers of our time
    Scream it out loud, One generation
    Riot in the streets, Fighting and debris
    Raise your fist high, the Generation Wild!"
    182kwx.png
  • Options
    Ooh! That would be crazy to be able to create a hybrid from CAS. I love it! I hope we get some great Hybrids for TS4.
  • Options
    KuffiKuffi Posts: 170 Member
    edited April 2016
    Hybrids....hybrids... Well, if it's possible.
  • Options
    NetteNette Posts: 205 Member
    I like the idea of them getting random traits and powers from the two mixes :) that way two hybrids don't have to be the same, witch/vampire hybrid siblings can still have different powers.