Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pets Expansion Pack Idea

-They're 2 worlds, one like Willow Creek and one that has an African kind of theme!

-In the Willow Creek one, there will be Dogs.. Cats.. Hamsters.. Guinea Pigs.. Horses.. etc and in the African themed.. Lions.. Zebras.. Cheetahs.. Elephants.. Giraffes.. Rhinos.. etc!

-You can open up a zoo, a farm or an animal hospital.

-Become a vet, a farmer or a zoologist.

-You can die from a guinea pig disease which I think may have been in The Sims 1?

-Come into contact with a meat eater (e.g: Lion) and get into a fight with it. You either scare it off or you get killed. (I was thinking from TS3 Island Paradise EP where you would get into a fight with a Shark and you would either survive or die).

-Animals can become ill and if your a vet, you can help make them better and some animals can die if not treated right or if the unknown illness gets worse.

-Live in a game reserve and open up a little hotel business where you can take your customers on a Safari ride.

Comments

• Options
    AFerrari0908AFerrari0908 Posts: 65 Member
    I really love the idea of the Vet and it would be something different that they have never done before in the Sims, as far as I can remember.
    The farm would be a great idea to include as well, I know that idea has been popular for years.

If there is another pets expansion pack I would just be happy if there are more animals then dogs, cats and the other common ones. I want to see a couple of extras like a rabbit, duck/chicken and a lot of the smaller or unusual pets return.

The Sims 3 was nice because it added horses, but that wasn't really my thing. So I'm hoping they expand on it again if we get another pets expansion pack.

One thing I would love in a Sims expansion would be competitions. Whether that be some sort of animal beauty contest, a dog obedience competition, an obstacle course, etc. I don't know but it would give an extra reason to want pets and will be something to aim for.
    Gallery: AFerrari0908
    Youtube: ButtonBudds
  • Options
    GozeppelinGozeppelin Posts: 96 Member
    I'd love it if you could do something ridiculous like turn a black housecat into a PANTHER.