Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Bachelorette (With Spottydog714, Sofia and Amara) - Complete

Comments

• Options
    KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    Username of Creator: KitDragonFlight
    Origin ID of creator (optional, for convenience of finding sim if # doesn’t work): KitDragonFlight
    Name of sim: Tristen McCann
    Age of sim: YA
    Species (of s…): Simmeh! :p
    CAS traits: Creative, Romantic, and Dance Machine!
    Asperation: Soulmate
    Likes/dislikes*: ...He's a redhead, I'm pretty sure they are cool with anything you can throw at them! He's also very confident...
    Other information you wish to include*: He's very suave...xD
    CC links (if used): Nope! Only OR, G2W, RGS, & GT!

I also uploaded under the hashtag #spottydog !!!!
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Thank you @KitDragonFlight ! It's okay, my week has been busy too! Hehehe I shall look forward to checking him out! He's added to the front page! =)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited March 2016
    Sorry it took me some time but here's my applicant. Some may recognize him from my legacy, even if he has a new look.

PLEzID1l.png
    VsOCV3el.png

Username of Creator: swcheppes
    Origin ID of creator (optional, for convenience of finding sim if # doesn’t work): swcheppes
    Name of sim: John Smith
    Species (of s…): Human
    CAS traits: Active, Self Assured, and Loves Outdoors
    Asperation: Outoor Enthusiast with focus on Collecting
    Likes/dislikes*: Likes - adventure, exploring new lands, hunting
    Dislikes - rich people, politicians, taking orders
    Other information you wish to include*: John was previously married to his high school sweetheart Pocahontas. The two married young and were not ready for it. Since the divorce John has wanted a fresh start in life. He cut his hair, changed his wardrobe, and curbed his playboy ways. He's looking to correct the mistakes he's made and find a love that will last a lifetime.
    CC links (if used): no CC used
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @swcheppes Thank you! Don't worry that it took you time - I am excited to check him out! :) Added you and John Smith to the front page! =)

Edit: Hehehe Just noticed John is our first non-romantic sim! Really made me laugh for some reason! :D No offense everyone else! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited March 2016
    bachelor.png
    Username of Creator: Maladi
    Origin ID of creator: Maladi
    Name of sim: Wayne Mason
    Species (of s…): Human
    CAS traits: Music Lover, Outgoing, Squeamish
    Aspiration: Party Animal
    Dislikes*: Cleaning
    Other information you wish to include*: He's mamma's boy, spoiled only child.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Meggles wrote: »
    @Meggles Hahahahaha! I love his backstory! He'll be great to write! I'm honoured you chose one of your spare legacy kids! (*coughs* Amara will love the fact that he is *coughs* such a great kisser *coughs*!) Added to front page!
    Enjoy your singing at Romeo and Juliette this week end!

Aw darn I forgot that Great Kisser was a buyable trait! I was going to look and I forgot (I was about to leave for rehearsal, haha!) Can I go back and check him out again? He can be so much more... :lol:

Yeah, sure! Could you name the house Monty.2 or something like that for ease of access? Thank you =)

@Spottydog714 He's up! Forgot to mention that, haha. He went up a couple days ago. :3
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @Maladi777 Thank you! Added to front page! Can't wait to check him out!
    @Meggles Cool! Thanks!
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Hey @Spottydog714 just in case if you won't get enough men I made you a second entry. You can add him to the front if nobody else will participate.

Username of Creator: Marialein
    Origin ID of creator:mariafuchs488
    Name of sim: Wolf Hunter
    Age of sim: young adult
    Species (of s…): human
    CAS traits: loves outdoors, good, foodie
    Asperation: outdoor enthusiast
    Likes/dislikes: Wolf loves to make barbecues with the whole neighborhood.
    Other information you wish to include: In Wolf's teenage years he was often a victim of bullies because he looked not like a "real" man. He was always very thin and didn't had this beard. After all this years he changed his look to be a "real" man. He hardly ever wears something that is not practical or fashionable. Wolf doesn't really has to wear something different cause he is a hunter / ranger. With his new look he became more confident only not with girls. Especially if they look that stunning like the bachelorette. Without his knowing his best bro send him in for this. Maybe with that Wolf could share his dream of a own house with his family in the woods.

Note: When I created him I made a woman and changed then the gender to make him really look a bit female without the beard.

Bildschirmfoto%202016-03-20%20um%2019.35.54_zpsyf2ydcey.png
  • Options
    @Marialein Thank you! We're all done now. I guess one of your entires will be eliminated first with one competion so you don't have an unfair advantage... I'll toss a coin. You've made my life a lot easier - thank you!
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Official Announcement

@Elesmera , @Marialein , @Meggles , @KitDragonFlight , @swcheppes , @Maladi777

So. We have all our contestants. Marialein has submitted 2 contestants, so one will be eliminated without a competition with you guys so she doesn't have an unfair advantage. Then, later this week, the first competition will be uploaded, maybe by Friday. (I am recovering from a flu-y type cold so it will up later than I would like.)

Thank you so much for submitting your sims! I really appreciate the interest! =)

The Bachelorette submissions are officially closed. Thank you!
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    The First Challenge: Flags

The rules for this challenge are:
    • You must pm me your answers.
    • When you pm me, I would like the number, then the country, then the continent the country is in, then the currency. For example: 1) UK Europe Pound Sterling. If you do not know one, use this format: 1) UK - Pound Sterling, or UK - - , depending.
    • The deadline for this competition is the 28th of March.
    • The number of the flag is always to the left of it.
    • Marialein, you are playing for Seth Sorem. More details to follow much later in the competitions.
    • I trust you not to google the answers. :D
    • In the event of a tie, spellings will be taken into account. So no correcting red squiggly lines please!
    • Have fun! :)

Challenge: Flags.

oXIykJi.png
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    ElesmeraElesmera Posts: 556 Member
    Uhm *blinks several times* good job this should be fun and tricky i'll probably 🐸🐸🐸🐸 at this but oh well :D
  • Options
    Elesmera wrote: »
    Uhm *blinks several times* good job this should be fun and tricky i'll probably 🐸🐸🐸🐸 at this but oh well :D

Hehehe It's meant to be challenging so I don't get lots of ties! I'm sure you'll do awesome!
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Oh man Romeo is screwed. I have been out of school too long! :lol:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    @Meggles Don't worry, everyone else is struggling! =)
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    So when is this due??? I almost had an heart attack cause I haven't been on at all this week (sick and mri) and thought the contest was already over! So we choose one, or choose all?
  • Options
    So when is this due??? I almost had an heart attack cause I haven't been on at all this week (sick and mri) and thought the contest was already over! So we choose one, or choose all?

@KitDragonFlight It's due on the 28th March, and you answer for all of the flags and pm me the answers. Don't worry, you still have 6 days!

I'm sorry you're sick. Get well soon! =) Did you have an MRI scan?
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options

@KitDragonFlight It's due on the 28th March, and you answer for all of the flags and pm me the answers. Don't worry, you still have 6 days!

Ok, thanks! I'll get that done! I did, I may be having surgery on my left wrist >.< But, at least my sickness is starting to go away (FINALLLLLLLY) a week later!
  • Options

Ok, thanks! I'll get that done! I did, I may be having surgery on my left wrist >.< But, at least my sickness is starting to go away (FINALLLLLLLY) a week later!

Glad the sickness is going! =) Well, best of luck for the surgery if you need it.
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    @KitDragonFlight @swcheppes Just a reminder that you have until 12:00am 28th March GMT to complete the flags challenge. Thank you.
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    @KitDragonFlight @swcheppes Just a reminder that you have until 12:00am 28th March GMT to complete the flags challenge. Thank you.

I messaged it to you last week. Did you not get it?
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    swcheppes wrote: »
    @swcheppes Just a reminder that you have until 12:00am 28th March GMT to complete the flags challenge. Thank you.

I messaged it to you last week. Did you not get it?

Edit: Never mind. I saw it on my page, I didn't notice it until today. How unobservant and inconvenient of me. So sorry! =)
    Post edited by Spottydog714 on
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    Flags Challenge is now CLOSED

KitDragonFlight, don't worry about not submitting an entry, I know you've been ill, I hope you're feeling much better now.

And the winner is...
    (Drumroll please)

With a grand total of 20 points,

Maladi777! Congrats! You win the first solo date! :)

And going home this week is...
    (Drumroll please)

No one! =):) There was a mix up with the number of competitions and solo dates, so, you know, all's well. None of you are going home. Yay!

Answers to flags in spoiler:
    1) UK Europe Pound Sterling
    2) Romania Europe Romanian leu
    3)Paraguay South America Guarani
    4) USA North America US dollar
    5) Japan Asia Yen
    6) Chilli South America
    7) Papua New Guinea Oceania/Australasia Kina
    8) Kazakhstan Asia Tenge
    9) Mexico North America Mexican Peso
    10) Egypt Africa Egyptian Pound
    11) Australia Oceania/Australasia Australian Dollar
    12) Uganda Africa New Uganda Shilling

Thank you all for participating in this week's competition. More details of the next one to follow soon. =)
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Wow! I didn't expect this at all! I thought the challenge was quite hard. Well, looks like Wayne is going for his first date. Yay!
    I wish everyone luck in the next challenge!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Wow! I didn't expect this at all! I thought the challenge was quite hard. Well, looks like Wayne is going for his first date. Yay!
    I wish everyone luck in the next challenge!

Congrats! =)
    EkpFDaf.png