Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Idea: Can toddlers be "teetered" to other items such as a car seat that can be in the inventory of s

davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
edited February 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Writin_Reg;14061475 said that she believed that she remembered gurus explaining babies needed teetering - apparently to the bassinet because of some issue with Sims 4 multi-tasking, so that they would always be in the bassinette.

Did they really say that infants will stay in the bassinet for the duration of S4? I hadn't heard that and it greatly saddens me. I hope they at least add many interactions and can transfer the infants to swings, playmats, sitting car seat that are transferrable in the future. The car seat could be put in cars if they are added and also the infant can travel with the family if they can bind them to car seats as well. Could they be in the personal inventory of a sim and then pop out once the destination is reached, but put back in if a sim wants to travel and keep the baby with them?

This is my idea if it hasn't been thought of yet by the ones who produce content. If infants have to be "teetered" then can that be transferred to different items such as the swing, playmat, and car seat? :)

Comments

• Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    I do hope the team fixes the multitasking issue

I miss the whole take babies out freely like the previous series
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    So do I, RoboSpongie. I was hoping for outfits and the all new interactions when it came to infants and for the moment we get neither. Emotions really don't factor into my play much; I'd rather have S3 style playing with an open world, but there are some things I like about S4 as well including some build mode things.
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    @davina1221 Yeah, emotions would be perfect for toddlers, babies, and preteens ! Moodswings and tantrums !
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    SimClover___SimClover___ Posts: 68 Member
    Personally, I would rather have no toddlers. I wouldn't want my toddler to be teetered, they are a person, not an object, and I'd like to keep it that way. I want to teach my toddler to walk, talk, and use the potty. The toddler stage is my favorite stage and I won't settle for anything besides perfect. I might seem rude, but it's a 100% downgrade.
  • Options
    FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    Ugh, it's really annoying. Right now, babies feel more like a furniture than actual sims. I cannot even take them with me outside.