Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MY 100 Baby Challenge (updated 2/23/16)

Thanks for reading! If you couldn't tell this challenge is loosely inspired by the game SimGirls and by the manga/anime series DNA². They are both awesome and if you like the idea of this challenge please check it out!

I'm just casually playing this challenge with my own rules so if the writing is a little sloppy, sorry.

INTRO

G9Qe6PD.png

"Alright magic cube... will I ever get a girlfriend??

Yes I am that loser in the picture. My name is Gerald Steele I am 19 years young and have never come close to dating anyone. Maybe it's because every time I get attracted to a girl and try to ask her out I get so nervous that I throw up or pee myself. Naturally that's a huge turn off to anybody. So here I am today just moving into Willow Creek and still single.

z8Jn94f.png

"What? NO? Ugh I hate this stupid thing!!!!! Total waste of money."

sLXrpqK.png

Well ok I know what you're thinking. It's just a stupid toy. But I guess I'm so desperate for love that I actually believed it. I think I'll play a game to try and cheer up.

Kp66SOX.png

Well the fact I am a huge nerd doesn't really help me. I love video games way too much. "Aw yes!! The Sims!! But why do I have sudden deja vu? Eh can't be too important"

hlrD1IL.png

"NOOOOOOO their house is on fire!! Ugh today is not my day. Maybe if I'll go for a walk I'll feel better."

e0Bpahg.jpg

"Man my life stinks. I am not attractive, a huge nerd and I can't even get a job. No wonder I can't get a girlfriend."

rUTywU3.jpg

"The scenery in Willow Creek is actually beautiful just as I thought. Not a bad time to take a selfie"

ZaKeQrP.jpg

"Hey this isn't a bad picture. I'll upload it to Plumbbook when I get the chance"

i2D1yor.jpg

I'm starting to cheer up as I edit the picture but then suddenly I hear a loud cough and it startles me so much that I accidentally hit the delete button. And instantly my mood changes to irritated.

jYyM6Bd.jpg

I immediately whipped around "WHAT THE HECK MAN!! That was my first good selfie in a long time and now it's gone forever. I probably would've gotten like 10 more likes on it than usual."

xHtba3I.jpg

Then suddenly I stop and blink. Not only is it a girl but she's really attractive. Instantly I feel butterflies and nausea. Oh man oh man oh man. Hold it in. She is attractive but she has a weird suit on maybe she's a cosplayer. Hey she's a nerd too!!! Maybe I have a chance. I start to apologize but she speaks for me "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to disturb someone as good looking as you. Hey wanna talk over there? Behind that bigshadowy tree where nobody can see us maybe"

Ok I know that sounds suspicious but she was cute. And I didn't feel really nervous around her for some reason. So I followed her behind the tree.

N9vfyEX.jpg

But once we were there her attitude completely changed "Ok listen up cause I'm not repeating it. My name is Morgana and I'm a time traveler from several hundred years in the future."

I blinked in disbelief "Time traveler?"

"Yes I told you. How hard is it to explain? Jeez. ANyway in my time there is a huge problem with overpopulation. It is punishable by death to have more than one child. The root of the problem goes back to this time to a super mega player sim who fathered 100 children. The super mega player gene would cause a sim to be extremely fertile, live longer than usual and have at least 100 children. Then his children would get the gene and have 100 children each, and so on. Anyway we tried to get rid of the problem in our time but the super mega player sim had already died of old age. It's easier to control one sim rather than thousands at once so we invented time travel to remove the gene from the sim before the children were conceived. And the first carrier of the gene appears to be..... you."

FQNersx.jpg

I stared at her for a long time processing all this but then I burst out laughing. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAH that's real funny but I can't even get a girlfriend! Let alone be a super mega player! It can't possibly be me"

"Yes you do seem to be a loser type but it's right here in the classified document they gave me, Gerald Steele 19 years old as of February 2016. So therefore I am going to have to modify your genes."

"Wait what-"

Then there was a large flash and I felt instantly dizzy. I collapsed backwards onto the ground and I heard a happy noise coming from future girl. "YES!!!!! Now you will live to be a very ordinary man for the rest of your life and with the money I make from this mission my family will be rich for generations to come. See ya!" And then she was gone.

~~~

dFZRILI.jpg

Very slowly I stood up. And a huge smile split across my face. I felt the third and best emotion I'd felt that day... confidence. "I feel GREAT! Like a new sim. Anyway I should probably get out of here. There are people staring at me"

Little did I know this would be the start of something very big....

Thanks for reading! Hope you guys enjoyed. Future updates will be posted below :D

Comments

• Options
    Luckystar09Luckystar09 Posts: 236 Member
    Nice start to the story. Really like the pictures you've captured too. How did you get rid of the plumbob? I've managed to get rid of the thought/speech bubbles, but still the plumbob is there.
  • Options
    LufferkinzifyLufferkinzify Posts: 2,990 Member
    Nice start to the story. Really like the pictures you've captured too. How did you get rid of the plumbob? I've managed to get rid of the thought/speech bubbles, but still the plumbob is there.

Hey thanks :) I just use the cheat code headlineeffects off and it gets rid of both
  • Options
    Luckystar09Luckystar09 Posts: 236 Member
    Oh cool. I'll try doing that again in my game. I think there's another way to turn off the plumbob, but it means going into a document and changing something there.
  • Options
    LufferkinzifyLufferkinzify Posts: 2,990 Member
    Working on the next chapter :)