Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Omg please
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    SimmieSimsSimmieSims Posts: 234 Member
    So they basically got their news from this forum, and now we're linking to information they received from our members? :)
    "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning." - William Henry Gates III
  • Options
    rtuckerrtucker Posts: 199 Member
    Hey, I just sharing that all. I did not know that they took a survey call town life and I also did not know that guru was working on games pack.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Popup restuarents aren't like the TS2 ones.
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    I really hoped "town life" would be an expansion. I really don't want my idea of TS2 restaurants being compromised by "pop up restaurants". Hoping for the best.
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    They don't seem to understand the difference between rumor and speculation :grin:
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    sholtxsholtx Posts: 832 Member
    SimmieSims wrote: »
    So they basically got their news from this forum, and now we're linking to information they received from our members? :)

This. ^^^^
    beXSQcW.jpg
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited February 2016
    Popup restuarents aren't like the TS2 ones.

I really really hope they are not pop up restaurants . I want real Restaurants Venues more places for our sims to go .
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    ShimmyShimmyYaShimmyShimmyYa Posts: 545 Member
    What exactly is a pop up restaurant?
    thnom_nom.gif

• Options
    sholtxsholtx Posts: 832 Member

I think they mean food truck.
    beXSQcW.jpg
  • Options
    sholtx wrote: »

I think they mean food truck.

Our you kidding me? Even though I like the food trucks, they do not even compare to a sit down diner :(
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

A temporary restaurant, usually in a storefront. Chefs open them to try out new concepts, or to introduce a concept in development before the main restaurant opens.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    ShimmyShimmyYaShimmyShimmyYa Posts: 545 Member
    Well, I was hoping for restaurants like in TS2. It's all speculation now of course, but I really hope they do real restaurants.
    thnom_nom.gif

• Options

A temporary restaurant, usually in a storefront. Chefs open them to try out new concepts, or to introduce a concept in development before the main restaurant opens.

So it's a restaurant that will be a venue? Our sims will be able to go to once a week if we want?
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    That's hilarious they're getting their info from The Hype Train. All aboard! :D
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    SimplyTori wrote: »

So it's a restaurant that will be a venue? Our sims will be able to go to once a week if we want?

I wouldn't assume that anything from a survey months ago is what's in development now. But if they do do pop-up restaurants I would guess that it would be a venue that randomly changes the interior and menu? Totally a guess.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options

I wouldn't assume that anything from a survey months ago is what's in development now. But if they do do pop-up restaurants I would guess that it would be a venue that randomly changes the interior and menu? Totally a guess.

Thank you :) I want to say it sounds kind of cool, but what if I fall in love with one of the restaurants and the next day it's gone for something new? :/
    justlurking.gif
  • Options

Thank you :) I want to say it sounds kind of cool, but what if I fall in love with one of the restaurants and the next day it's gone for something new? :/

I hear you on that. I think I'd rather have predictably there restaurants too.
  • Options

I hear you on that. I think I'd rather have predictably there restaurants too.

I'll pray to the Sim Gods(SimGurus) until we find out one way or another ;)
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    YungGigiYungGigi Posts: 1,083 Member
    It's the same thing folks do up here, he just shared it with the masses.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I think pop up restaurants are an interesting concept but they shouldn't do them instead of TS2/TS1 type of restaurants. I guess we could always ask why not both? Though hopefully the next GP has the actual "real" ones :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Why not give us both restaurants and pop up restaurants?
  • Options
    SommoreButtaSommoreButta Posts: 489 Member
    I hope not! A food truck is not a restaurant smh

sdaomhlfplv5.png Bestie's In Sim Form
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    Wow O.o Didn't notice they mentioned me in this post :smiley:
  • Options
    HermaiHermai Posts: 366 Member
    If it is just food trucks, then it is just plumming lazy....
    I want restaurants to take all my lovers on fancy dates!! >:)

If it's food trucks + restaurants, then I'm sold