Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fast Money Making ??

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Started out with a basement and now a nice giant box of house.It was all done with the dragon fruit.
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    SARUHSAYS wrote: »
    Another way to make some money on the side is if you have two frogs of the same rare breed that sells for 100+ simoleons, you can keep breeding them to get another one (so you'd have 3 frogs of the same breed etc). With the cooling off period between breeding, you can do this 5-6 times per day, which should bring in 500+ simoleons.

The cool down is linked to the sims so if you have a few sims in your household you can drag the frogs into the other sims inventories and breed them again, that way getting even more money from two frogs! :)
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    SimsyGirl123SimsyGirl123 Posts: 11 New Member
    I worked hard to level up one of my sims writing abilities. Once I published a lot of books I had a steady income of 2,000 per day so my sim didn't have to go to work anymore. Plus I found out if you become good friends with a rich sim like Mortimer Goth, you can ask him to move in. Then you move his entire household into your home. It will immediately give you all their money. Then you go to Manage Household and kick them out to an unplayed household. My sim has over 300,000 now from this.
  • Options
    Curls4LifeCurls4Life Posts: 70 Member
    Having a household with a master painter and a best-selling author is a killer combination if you want to made a ton of cash. It's so overpowered it's almost ridiculous.
  • Options
    SimLarkSimLark Posts: 143 Member
    Curls4Life wrote: »
    Having a household with a master painter and a best-selling author is a killer combination if you want to made a ton of cash. It's so overpowered it's almost ridiculous.

I like to play this combination - it is my current family. They have huge amounts of money - unfortunately they cannot transfer some of them to their kids. Frustrating to have such rich parents and have to start it over if you move out from the house.
    I am not an English native speaker, so excuse my French :)
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Clubs all the way. Painting for money.. then switch them up for whatever you need. Cleaning, Gardening and I need a massage before work. I really love clubs as a tool.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Curls4Life wrote: »

I like to play this combination - it is my current family. They have huge amounts of money - unfortunately they cannot transfer some of them to their kids. Frustrating to have such rich parents and have to start it over if you move out from the house.

There is a way to get around this if you don't mind using the game's mechanics to your own advantage. Just buy them several of the $15,000 violins, and add them to their inventories before they move out. They can then sell them after they move out to use for seed money.
  • Options
    robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member
    I leveled up my sims handiness skill and now he makes bathtubs. To make more money, I unlocked a reward that increases the value of crafted items (I forgot what the reward is called), so now each bathtub sells for about $5,000.
  • Options
    Hadron1776Hadron1776 Posts: 330 Member
    edited May 2017
    I unlocked a reward that increases the value of crafted items (I forgot what the reward is called)
    I'm pretty sure it's called 'Marketable' :)

• Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
    painting for sure. I started a "rags to riches" save last year and I had a dirt poor sim be a painter. He lived in the smallest San Myshuno apartment. He became wealthy way too fast.