Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Was the "generic dog body" bug ever fixed?

I reinstalled Pets after having it off my computer for ages, and now am reminded of the "generic body" bug. That is, when breeding two purebred dogs (first generation, made in CAP/CAS), if there's more than one puppy in a litter, the 2nd & 3rd etc. pups have the default/generic dog body and look nothing like the parents.

If EA didn't fix this, is there a mod somewhere? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    WolferTigerzWolferTigerz Posts: 121 Member
    Hmmm.... I don't think I have ever had that bug? But I have heard of some people saying they do. I honest;y don't know how to fix it. But I will search to see if there are any mods!
  • Options
    Fiveme2Fiveme2 Posts: 963 Member
    Nope. U just have to either cheat and Instant baby one a time to not get one of the deformed or just delete them or save the cat on that one deformed And Save a normal. Go into can and copy the normal and the find the coat and put it on it.
    tumblr_o1sxde9dwe1t3u3odo1_500.gif
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    Thanks to both of you! Bummer that they didn't fix it.
  • Options
    WolferTigerzWolferTigerz Posts: 121 Member
    Oh yeah! Now I know what you are talking about!
    You just get your dog pregnant, delete the glitch pups, then get your dog pregnant again until you get as much puppies as you are happy with :)
    Yeah... It is so annoying D:
  • Options
    X.simsforever.XX.simsforever.X Posts: 107 Member
    Yea I have the same problem.. I just take it into CAP or just delete it and get my dog pregnant again.