Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Model Of The Year Cycle 2 ♥ CLOSED

Comments

• Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Me too, I want to see more challenges :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    i'm happy to create more rounds if that is what people want ... i mean i hate eliminations. especially when people try really hard!
    i'll see if a get a few more replies from some of the other contestants, so i know what the majority wants. if i get the all clear for loads of rounds i will get my thinking cap on to come up with some fun ideas!
  • Options
    picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    Thankyou @PeaceSign101 I feel like I am becoming better at editing everyday! :)
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • Options
    picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    I would love more rounds @xJojox
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    I love this competition already! <3 When are signups closed? :)

@ironknight35 Kiana looks gorgeous! <3 I missed seeing your amazing Sims!
    @picklesthecat114 Delia is pretty, love her pink hair! :D The quality on your pictures are improving, good job! :grin:
    @Penguinwa101 Glad to see Olivia and Emily! :D They are of course looking beautiful as always <3
    @abelhinha35 Valerie is such a beauty! <3 Love her!
    @BobSkellington Pinky Pie is ADORABLE! <3<3 Her name definitely suits her!
    @YJB19299 Gabriella and Wiebke are HAWT! <3 I think I need a fire extinguisher ;)
    @chellemh29 Kalli looks lovely! <3 She is amazing!
    @aleeeexxxp Addison is stunning! :love: Congrats on becoming a member! :)
    @abillings1978 Such a beautiful model! <3 Great Sim!

Sorry for all the tags, these models were just too beautiful!

Awwwwww! Thanks girl! Lol I couldn't resist "Model of the year" and not submit them! LOL :D
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    I love this competition already! <3 When are signups closed? :)

@ironknight35 Kiana looks gorgeous! <3 I missed seeing your amazing Sims!
    @picklesthecat114 Delia is pretty, love her pink hair! :D The quality on your pictures are improving, good job! :grin:
    @Penguinwa101 Glad to see Olivia and Emily! :D They are of course looking beautiful as always <3
    @abelhinha35 Valerie is such a beauty! <3 Love her!
    @BobSkellington Pinky Pie is ADORABLE! <3<3 Her name definitely suits her!
    @YJB19299 Gabriella and Wiebke are HAWT! <3 I think I need a fire extinguisher ;)
    @chellemh29 Kalli looks lovely! <3 She is amazing!
    @aleeeexxxp Addison is stunning! :love: Congrats on becoming a member! :)
    @abillings1978 Such a beautiful model! <3 Great Sim!

Sorry for all the tags, these models were just too beautiful!

Yeah, Its getting hot in here, so take of your clothes :joy:

Wait a sec, what the plum do I say? :open_mouth:

Anyways, thanks @PeaceSign101 :sweat_smile:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    chellemh29chellemh29 Posts: 2,492 Member
    chellemh29 wrote: »
    Ok well I guess I'll go ahead and enter. Should be an interesting experience.

Model's Name: Kalli Monroe

Headshot:
    25077382792_b710ccae39_o.png

I didn't see anything about a body shot, but I can add one if needed.

BTW call me Chell, everyone I know on here does. :)

Ah, so cool to see your face around here again, I love your model! :)

Thanks Bob! I finally decided to get a bit of use out of my sims 4 game...(it's not like I'm actually playing it. :p ) Your sim is beautiful as always. I've always been amazed at your styling ability anyways. <3 )

@PeaceSign101 thank you much. :)

@xjojox I would honestly have to say you are better off with single eliminations early on anyways. You can always double up if you are getting close to the end, but if people drop or no show after a double elimination it can really mess everything up. Also most comps that I've been in tend to keep the mock assignment as non elimination so that the competitors can get a feel for what the judges are looking for in future assignments. I don't know if your doing that or not, I'm just throwing out my experience with past competitions. :)
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • Options
    KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    Can I reserve a spot?
  • Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    edited February 2016
    Thank you @PeaceSign101 <3:)
    I do agree with one elimination per round :)
  • Options
    okay seems like the the majority wants a longer contest. which is fine by me. i have sooooo many ideas!
    @Kelebek ... we would love to have you!
  • Options

@xjojox I would honestly have to say you are better off with single eliminations early on anyways. You can always double up if you are getting close to the end, but if people drop or no show after a double elimination it can really mess everything up. Also most comps that I've been in tend to keep the mock assignment as non elimination so that the competitors can get a feel for what the judges are looking for in future assignments. I don't know if your doing that or not, I'm just throwing out my experience with past competitions. :)

Would everyone prefer a warm up mock, without elimination before round 1?

• Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    I would also prefer 1 elimination per round, but perhaps have everyone go until the third round before eliminating anyone
    Ok well I guess I'll go ahead and enter. Should be an interesting experience.

Model's Name: Kalli Monroe

Headshot:
    25077382792_b710ccae39_o.png

I didn't see anything about a body shot, but I can add one if needed.

BTW call me Chell, everyone I know on here does. :)

Ah, so cool to see your face around here again, I love your model! :)

Thanks Bob! I finally decided to get a bit of use out of my sims 4 game...(it's not like I'm actually playing it. :p ) Your sim is beautiful as always. I've always been amazed at your styling ability anyways. <3 )

@PeaceSign101 thank you much. :)

Oh Gosh, thank you <3 I have always been amazed at your editing abilities and such, your Sims are so cute and unique. I actually like the game, it reminds me of the Sims 2.. LOL xD I still like it, it's casual :) But at least you're using your game, now. Which is good :)
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    psyktpsykt Posts: 1,168 Member
    Can you reserve me a spot?
    tumblr_oz7ve3uIkz1uz57gao1_540.jpg
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    edited February 2016
    xJojox wrote: »

Would everyone prefer a warm up mock, without elimination before round 1?

Nevermind xD
    Post edited by ironknight35 on
    He/Him
  • Options
    @psykt YAY!
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Glad to have you aboard @Kelebek and @psykt! Here are some cookies :cookie::cookie:
    He/Him
  • Options
    Glad to have you aboard @Kelebek and @psykt! Here are some cookies :cookie::cookie:

Awe,thank you!

*Takes both cookies and runs*
  • Options
    Kelebek wrote: »

Awe,thank you!

*Takes both cookies and runs*

You're welcome! :)
    He/Him
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    @BobSkellington that's sweet. :). Thank you so much. I'm really glad you like the game, I'm a big generational player myself so as of right now I'm just not feeling 4. I do really love the way the sims look with cc though!

The mock is not actually an extra assignment @ironknight35 @xJojox it's just a way of saying that the assignment is a practice round. So basicly the assignment thats up would be the "mock" or warm up assignment, then assignment 2 would be a normal elimination round. Sometimes hosts do multiple rounds without eliminations, which is what bob was saying he would prefer. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, I'm still using terms from the other forum. :p
    Post edited by chellemh29 on
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • Options
    @BobSkellington that's sweet. :). Thank you so much. I'm really glad you like the game, I'm a big generational player myself so as of right now I'm just not feeling 4. I do really love the way the sims look with cc though!

The mock is not actually an extra assignment @ironknight35 it's just a way of saying that the assignment is a practice round. So basicly the assignment she has up would be the "mock" or warm up assignment, then assignment 2 would be a normal elimination round. Sometimes hosts do multiple rounds without eliminations, which is what bob was saying he would prefer. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, I'm still using terms from the other forum. :p

Sounds good! Thanks for explaining how it would work :)

He/Him
  • Options
    HannaHasSimsHannaHasSims Posts: 256 Member
    Could you reserve me a spot please? :)
    Ykw4PMd.jpg

• Options
    @ironknight35 happy to help, and sorry if I confused anyone.

Do we have enough people to get this party started now? I'm eager, it's been a while since I've competed! :D
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    *Wipes cookie crumbs off face*

Ok,I'm going to turn in my model application in a little bit.When do we start?

Edit:AS SOON AS I WAS GOING TO PRESS SAVE TO MY MODEL,THE GAME CRASHED WHYYYYY
    Post edited by Kelebek on
  • Options

Sorry to hear that.
    He/Him
  • Options

Sorry to hear that.

It's ok...guess I gotta start over.