Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Want T Rated Romance back

shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
edited February 2016 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I'm tired of the little pecks on the lips, the short snuggles, and the horrible cheering before woohoo happens. What happen to the romance we had back in Sims 2? Sims 3 romance isn't even as bad as Sims 4. I just feel the romance is so PG in this game. If it wasn't for woohoo I think the game could easily be rated E 10.
Post edited by shadowicia on

Comments

• Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    TS2 was the best when it came to romance. There were really sweet interactions but also raunchy ones.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    shadowicia wrote: »
    I'm tired of the little pecks on the lips, the short snuggles, and the horrible cheering before woohoo happens. What happen to the romance we had back in Sims 2? Sims 3 romance isn't even as bad as Sims 4. I just feel the romance is so PG in this game. If it wasn't for woohoo I think the game could easily be rated E 10.

Well Perfect Patio brought a more frisky woohoo animation in hot tub and I think the woohoo animation for the closets in Get Together is also a bit more frisky but in terms of romantic interactions like making out and kissing yes it's pretty bland but those came with the base game. I feel like they somehow improved overall with the animations for romance but barely any romantic interactions were added a side from woohoo.

I guess we need that Nightout EP/Love Gateway GP going to have better/more romance interactions. :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1