Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Dreaded T-word

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    greenXengreenXen Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited February 2016
    Mstybl95 wrote: »
    People who can't see them, are you on a mobile device?

I see the pics, but when I tried to upload a link for the first one to my pic hosting site, it wouldn't accept it.

Can people see the image below (the first one @Mstybl95 posted)? I'm just wondering if it's the host or the pic itself that causes the problem:

1530g09.jpg
  • Options
    JennyggJennygg Posts: 1,574 Member
    I can see it on my phone.
    hC6F85532
  • Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    greenXen wrote: »

I see the pics, but when I tried to upload a link for the first one to my pic hosting site, it won't accept it.

Can people see the image below (the first one @Mstybl95 posted)? I'm just wondering if it's the host or the pic itself that causes the problem:

1530g09.jpg

I can see the pic now.
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options
    So, I guess it is the host. I know I've seen before where sometimes certain image sizes (dimensions or file sizes) are blocked by ad blockers, etc.
  • Options
    So, this was moved to Sims Freeplay? The pics are from Freeplay, but I thought these were ideas for TS4. Did I miss something?
  • Options
    So, this was moved to Sims Freeplay? The pics are from Freeplay, but I thought these were ideas for TS4. Did I miss something?

Yeah. :/ Not only that, they didn't include the usual Moved: placeholder on the General Disc. forum so I had to into my profile to find the thread again.
  • Options
    So, I guess it is the host. I know I've seen before where sometimes certain image sizes (dimensions or file sizes) are blocked by ad blockers, etc.

I don't currently have an ad blocker though it could possibly be something in Win10 since it has a lot of built-in stuff I haven't even explored. :D But, as I mentioned, since it seems to be limited to that site, I'm not gonna stress over it too much.

Also *waves at @greenXen *
  • Options
    ebuchala wrote: »

I don't currently have an ad blocker though it could possibly be something in Win10 since it has a lot of built-in stuff I haven't even explored. :D But, as I mentioned, since it seems to be limited to that site, I'm not gonna stress over it too much.

Also *waves at @greenXen *

*wave*

Welcome back to the soap opera.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

No.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited February 2016

I see the pics, but when I tried to upload a link for the first one to my pic hosting site, it wouldn't accept it.

1530g09.jpg

I can see this one and I think it's <3

I want to see the other ones :s
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

1530g09.jpg

I can see this one and I think it's <3

I want to see the other ones :s

@Sigzy05, they're even cuter. :)
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    Really!? They moved it to the Freeplay section. Did they not even read it? Obviously they're tired of hearing about toddlers.

Sorry to those of you that can't see the pics. I upload to Google photos. This site and that site don't seem to get along most of the time.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Sorry can't see any of your picks 0P!

Agree!

I think preteens are adorable to

Been collecting anything I can toddlers, preteens and teens.

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I really want toddlers back too! They were so cute! Maybe we'll have them back:)
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    [quote="xlunalovegoodx;14648457"]I really want toddlers back too! They were so cute! Maybe we'll have them back:)[/quote]

I hope so! I get my toddler fix from Freeplay and 3, lol
  • Options
    debraactsdebraacts Posts: 35 Member
    Yes. Babies (since the new change allowing them to get out of the crib and crawl and play) and toddlers are my favorite thing about the Freeplay. I love playing with them. In fact, I have been delaying getting the Sims 4 because of the lack of toddlers and the way they have handled the babies.
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    #Toddlers #2k17
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Yeah toddlers are so much fun in free play I am currently finding it difficult to age them up because they are so cute and so much more independent :)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon