Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Favorite EP Ever.

Since it's the Sims Anniversary, I thought it be fun to talk about your most favorite EP ever in the Sims series. For me, it's hot date for Sims 1. It added a lot of romantic game play and it also got the Sims to leave their house for the first time.

Comments

• Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    For me, I think it has to be TS3 WA. I loved the beautiful new countries to explore, the huge amount of collections added, and the wonderful new skills. This pack had exactly everything I loved about the Sims games.

Ambitions is a close second, I loved the self-employment feature.
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Apartment Life. I've never really enjoyed playing rich sims or large families, so modest apartments suits my play-style. They were done best in TS2.
  • Options
    shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
    Piperbird wrote: »
    For me, I think it has to be TS3 WA. I loved the beautiful new countries to explore, the huge amount of collections added, and the wonderful new skills. This pack had exactly everything I loved about the Sims games.

I love Ambitions, and I love that they added new employment jobs. I love babysitting the tots.
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    If I truly had to pick only one, Into the Future.
    I love plumbots with every single fiber of my being. I've always adored the sci-fi genre, and Into the Future and Ambitions gave me cute beep boops robots that were just so handy to have around.
    After getting it, I couldn't just have a household without having a family plumbot. They're great. So great. I also love that they're around in the "future," since one of my favorite topics to chat about with my sibling is the robot uprising and AI conspiracies... xD I hope 4 gets to have robots one day, too.
  • Options
    AmyCarolynAmyCarolyn Posts: 303 Member
    edited February 2016
    TS3 Pets
    Horses and Cats are EVERYTHING. Every Sim family I played had to have a horse!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    Sims 2 Freetime
  • Options
    lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    Piperbird wrote: »

WA is my favourite EP of all time as well :D
    I never understood why it got such a bad rap though

A close second would have to be Get Together mainly because of Windenburg
  • Options
    SommoreButtaSommoreButta Posts: 489 Member
    University TS2 & TS3 I love school. I love bettering my Sims. Gives me life sending them to school. I hope they bring school to TS4 and online classes
    sdaomhlfplv5.png Bestie's In Sim Form
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I think it has to be the Sims Vacations. It was so cool having three different seasons for the first time and the activities families could do together was so fun. Plus that bear rug and the hot tub made me giggle as a teen. I loved that shark suit too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Superstar from TS1. <3
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Cesal95Cesal95 Posts: 298 Member
    It is really hard to choose! I would pick The Sims 2 Seasons and Pets and also The Sims 3 Generations as my favorites so far in the series! I remember seeing the loading screens and being so excited about everything new! I would love to have loading screens for TS4 for every expansion btw! Oh nostalgia :')
    PoroLoL_zpset4qfym5.gif
  • Options
    MartinvMartinv Posts: 254 Member
    For all the series it has to be pets; (Unleashed for Sims). Also the Sims 3 Supernatural.
  • Options
    mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    Apartment Life and/or Makin' Magic
  • Options
    Cesal95Cesal95 Posts: 298 Member
    Martinv wrote: »
    For all the series it has to be pets; (Unleashed for Sims). Also the Sims 3 Supernatural.

OMG I forgot Supenatural, it was an awesome expansion, I loved it!
    PoroLoL_zpset4qfym5.gif
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Sims 2 had awesome expansion packs! Late night, University and even OFB were my favorites. Probably in that order.
  • Options
    blueturtleotterblueturtleotter Posts: 867 Member
    Sims 3 Late Night. It really improved the game for me and made it more fun. I loved how my sims behaviour in public was so scrutinised once they became celebrities.
  • Options
    IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons - I loved how it looked and the addition of the greenhouse
    Sims 3: Generations - loved the emphasis on family play and the iteractions, like asking the bride's parents for hand in marriage, prom and graduation.
    Don't have a definite one for Sims 4 yet.
  • Options
    IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    [quote="imhappy;14542618"]Sims 2 had awesome expansion packs! Late night, University and even OFB were my favorites. Probably in that order. [/quote]

OMG!!! Yes, how could I forget Open for Business. One my top fave of all time as well.
  • Options
    JordojordJordojord Posts: 578 Member
    TS2 Apartment Life!I loved you could be on different floors.
    My Top Picks for an EP:
    University
    Seasons
    Bonvoyage style (Loved those hotels)
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    AmyCarolyn wrote: »
    TS3 Pets
    Horses and Cats are EVERYTHING. Every Sim family I played had to have a horse!

Oooh, I forgot about pets. Raccoons knocked over your trash, deer ate your garden, but I spent FOREVER getting that pet unicorn!
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    I have several favorites...but if I had to pick an overall favorite, all reasons considered, it'd be Sims 1 Makin Magic...
  • Options
    Chushii58Chushii58 Posts: 49 Member
    I think Sims 3 Ambitions was my favorite. Mostly due to the designer and stylist careers. I loved that it let me play with CAS and build mode without having to add any extra sims or buildings to my game. For Sims 3 I just wasn't a rotational player, every file had one household that I played and it was nice to stretch my creative muscles without putting too much strain on the game and my poor computer. Get to Work so far hasn't been giving my the same satisfaction but I'm just starting to play more with the retail aspect so we'll see how it goes.
  • Options
    OnendOnliYazzieOnendOnliYazzie Posts: 1,375 Member
    Sims 1: Hot Date & Unleashed
    Sims 2: University, Nightlife & Pets
    Sims 3: Generations, University Life & Pets

I play sims mainly for the whole family aspect & yes animals are family to me and nothing makes me happier than my sims getting virtual animals especially because I have never had a dog or cat myself so I really love when my sims can have pets.
    I love to share my sims stories and hear about others. Got a story you want to share come talk to me!
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    Sims 3 pets and supernatural.
  • Options
    mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    Sims 2 OFB :)